1-Hour Lake Geneva Sightseeing Cruise
- Escape the hustle & bustle of the city for a peaceful hour-long cruise on the idyllic Lake Geneva.
- You are promised undisputed panoramic views of the city over the lake across the expanses of the Alps.
- Cruise down the Pierres du Niton, past Pointe à la Bise, Jet d’Eau, and more, with views of the Mont-Blanc Mountain and the surrounding Alps.
- Perfectly-manicured gardens dot the lake shores, adding to the serenity of your cruise.
- Feel free to download the CGN Geneva Tour app for additional context during the cruise.
- The audio commentary is available in English, German, French, and Chinese for your convenience.
When you've explored Geneva enough on land, it's time to hit the waters and drink in views of the city from a new perspective. Your cruise begins from the Pierres du Niton, where you will cruise towards the Pointe à la Bise. Gaze out at Geneva’s famous Jet d’Eau here, an iconic fountain the city is known for! You'll also get views of the Mont-Blanc Mountains, the surrounding Alps, and world-renowned landmarks like the United Nations office. You'll find elegantly manicured gardens lining the lake shores, and stunning flora and fauna enveloping around you! This scenic hour-long sightseeing cruise promises an idyllic setting, and is an absolute must for first-timers in Geneva!
You may download an app with relevant information about the cruise at the cashier's desk (a free WiFi zone) for additional context during the cruise!
- Hotel transfers
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your cruise to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Your boarding point is at Mont-Blanc Pier.
- Address: Quai du Mont-Blanc 1. 1201 Genève
- The closest bus stop is Mont-Blanc.
- Buses 6, 8 & 25 and more will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Know Before You Go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Wheelchair access is usually possible but it depends on how busy the boat is and its size. Toilets for disabled people are available on all our boats except the "Col-Vert" and the "Général-Guisan".
- Dogs will not be permitted onboard. Dogs generally need a second-class half-fare ticket. They may also travel first class. However, small dogs (no more than 30 cm shoulder height), in a basket or similar, travel free of charge.
- Drinks and snacks are not included in the price of your ticket. You can however buy them onboard.
- Infants aged 5yrs and below go free. Children aged 6-15yrs and adults with Halbtax (Half-fare card of the Swiss Railway SBB) enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
Quai du Mont-Blanc 1, 1201 Genève, Switzerland, Genève, 1201, Switzerland