1-Hour Panoramic Vltava River Cruise with Optional Multimedia Guide
- Tame and appreciate the wild waters of Vltava River as you set sail on a panoramic cruise.
- Sail past monumental landmarks like the Rudolfinum and the National Theatre.
- View the glorious Prague Castle, the center of art and science, and home to artists, alchemists, and astrologers.
- Another highlight along the cruise is certainly the ornate, statue-lined Charles Bridge.
- Listen to the recorded commentary on board in English and gain a deeper understanding.
- Upgrade your ticket to enjoy listening to interesting facts on both the historical and contemporary uses of the buildings you see from an interactive audio guide.
Twisting through the city like a backward question mark, the river keeps you disconnected from the stir of the streets, while at the same time connecting you to the sights and sounds of the old city as it slowly glides by. View the intriguing Prague Castle and float under the long-standing Charles Bridge. Pass by sights like Rudolfinum, National Theatre, Metronom, and Bedřich Smetana Museum situated in the neo-Renaissance building of the former Old Town Waterworks. This 1-hour cruise is ideal if you’re looking to explore Prague at a relaxed pace. Pleasant staff will greet you onboard and a bar is available to serve small refreshments and coffee or cold drinks. An inside salon – heated during winters and air-conditioned during summers – is also available.
If you have so chosen, you can listen to exciting descriptions of several monuments and historic sites in eight different languages.
- 1-hour panoramic cruise on the Vltava
- Recorded English commentary on board
- Recorded highlights available in print for other languages
- Multimedia guide in 8 languages (optional upgrade)
- Live guide
- Food and drinks (available to purchase on board)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of boarding
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Please check your final voucher for boarding point details and specific instructions.
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule
Know Before You Go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- Vltava River Cruise
- Vltava River Cruise with Multimedia Guide
- Infants aged 2 and under go free. Children aged 3 - 10 and students (11-26) enjoy reduced prices on their tickets
Daily at 11 AM, 2 PM, 3 PM & 4 PM
From October 1
- Daily at 3:00 PM and 4:00 PM
- On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, the tour will also run at 11:00 AM
Tour Duration: 1 hour
pier no. 16,Dvořákovo nábř, 110 00 Staré Město, Czechia, Prague, 110 00, Czech Republic