1.5-hour speedboat sightseeing tour from Dubai Marina
Set sail on an exciting tour of Dubai from Dubai Marina, heading into the open sea on a 90-minute speed boat cruise. The tour will take you around the Palm Jumeirah and will then head toward the Atlantis hotel, pausing for you to admire the views. Continue on to Burj Al Arab before returning to Dubai Marina, passing magnificent royal palaces en route. During this speed boat tour you’ll see:
- Dubai Marina: an artificial canal city of spectacular towers, luxurious hotels and yachts, and a wide array of restaurants.
- The Palm Jumeirah: a man-made island group comprising luxurious villas and a number of 5-star hotels with the famous Atlantis at the front. The palm itself is a magnificent sight from the sea.
- Atlantis Hotel: a world-famous 5-star hotel known for its location, architecture, and the activities on offer. It is home to an aquarium, gourmet restaurants, and Aquaventure, Dubai's best waterpark. The view of the Atlantis is spectacular, especially from the sea.
- Burj Al Arab: a stunning hotel standing by itself on an artificial island, its architecture mimics a sail of a ship. Burj Al Arab is definitely a must-see in Dubai. To truly catch the spectacle you have to see it from the sea.
- Atlantis The Palm - Atlantis The Palm is a 5-star luxury resort located at the tip of the famous man-made archipelago known as Palm Jumeirah. Themed around the mythical island of Atlantis, it’s a 46-hectare world onto itself that first opened its doors in September of 2008. The resort has over 1,500 rooms and is one of the largest hotels in the world.
- Dubai Marina - In the heart of Dubai, spreading from Madinat Jumeirah all the way to the Jebel Ali Port and Industrial Area, is a special area called Dubai Marina, or “New Dubai”, which is generally described as the center of Dubai.
- Enjoy a thrilling speedboat ride from the Dubai Marina
- Set sail on a sightseeing tour of Dubai from the water
- See iconic sights including The Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis and Burj Al Arab
- An experienced and helpful crew will make sure you are safe and happy the whole time
- Each passenger must bring their identification document to present when needed (ID card, driving license or passport)
- Infants must weigh a minimum of 15kg
- No-show or late arrivals will be subject to full payment
- Not recommended for pregnant ladies at any level of pregnancy
- All boats are sanitized before and after each trip
- All passengers should wear face masks.
- Hotel transfers
- 90-minute speed boat tour
- Live guide
- Life vest
- Bottled water
- You will meet your guide at Dubai Marina behind Al Rahim Mosque and Signature Hotel apartments. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.
- Operates daily
- Departure times: 9.00am; 10.45am; 12.30pm; 2.30pm; 4.15pm; 6.00pm. These may differ according to the month and availability
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates