17-minute helicopter flight and desert safari combo tour
Tick off spectacular experiences in a life to-do list by booking this! You'll have a morning witnessing Dubai's iconic landmarks from the air. Then, exhilarating travel within the dunes followed by a sunset barbeque.
From the HeliDubai Jumeirah Heliport feel your excitement. Marvel at the Palm Jumeirah, the Burj Al Arab, and the World Islands. Get a closer look at some of the record holder structures like the highest hotel, JW Marriot Hotel, Emirates Towers, and the Burj Khalifa. See breathtaking sights of the Jumeirah coastline, the famous Port Rashid, and be awed by the largest flag of the UAE.
Then, you'll be collected in the afternoon to cross towering sand and witness the sunset. At the traditional Arabic camp, a tasty barbeque dinner is served in a torch-lit and music-filled atmosphere. Plus, relax on comfortable cushions in "Bedouin" tents, and decide on optional activities such as having your hands painted with intricate henna designs and/or a short camel ride.
- Enjoy Dubai from above and at the desert
- End the day with a tasty dinner
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Feel on cloud 9 with a bird's-eye view of the sights
- Take your trip off-road aboard a 4x4 jeep
- Please note that the helicopter tour will take place in the morning (no transfer included) and the desert safari in the afternoon, starting from your accommodation
- There is a minimum of 2 adults to complete the booking
- Desert Safari
During October-April the pick-up will start from your accommodation at 2.00 pm
- During May-September, the pick-up will start from your accommodation at 4.00 pm
- Due to the nature of this activity, this activity is not recommended for passengers under 6 years or over 65 years, expectant mother and guest with pre-existing medical conditions
- Please be advised that in some cases henna application can cause skin irritation and rashes. We strongly advise you to check all side effects prior to application
- Photos with Local Emirati Dress also not available due to Covid guidelines
- During the holy month of Ramadan, no entertainment and no alcohol drinks will be served in the camp
- Helicopter flight
The local operator you will need to contact at least 24 hours before departure to discuss start times and further details. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- Please arrive at least 1 hour before the start time and be aware the size limit is 5 people and minimum age required is 2 years old.
- You will need to present a valid passport for each passenger
- Phones should not disturb other passengers and the pilot
- Ipads, tripods, DJI Osmo handheld stabilized cameras and selfie sticks are not permitted on board
- All flights are subject to weather and visibility conditions
- For security reasons the weight of every single person participating in the tour cannot be more than 120kg
- Please note that this is a shared tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off for the helicopter ride in the morning
- Live narration by a professional experienced pilot during the helicopter ride
- Hotel pickup and drop off for the desert tour
- Barbeque dinner at the desert
- For the helicopter tour: Please meet in front of HeliDubai.
For the desert tour: the pick-up is from your hotel in Dubai city center. Please confirm your pickup details directly with the local operator after booking.
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates