2-Hour Riviera Cruise from Montreux
- A 2-hour cruise on a paddle steamer boat across the gorgeous Lake Geneva is the perfect way to unwind.
- Set sail from the Montreux pier and admire remarkable views of the Swiss & French Alps.
- You'll be heading towards one of Switzerland's most renowned historical landmarks, Chillon Castle.
- Along the way, gaze out at the charming towns of Villeneuve, Le Bouveret, and St Gingolph.
- Stunning views of the famous Lavaux vineyards will grace your sight at the town of Vevey.
- You then have the option to deboard and explore the castle at your own expense.
- The boat has several departure times throughout the day, so whenever you please, just re-board and head back to Montreux!
- Upgrade to first-class tickets for access to the upper deck, the best seats in the house!
At the Montreux pier, board a historic paddle steamer boat for a serene cruise along Lake Geneva. As you channel through the clear waters, make sure to gaze out into the horizon and catch glimpses of the mountains and surrounding Alps in the process. You'll be on your way to Switzerland's most visited historical monument, Chillon Castle. You may choose to deboard here and explore the castle at your own pace (entry into the castle is not included in this ticket).
With various boat departures through the day, you can jump back onto the boat when you're done exploring the castle, and continue your way back to the Montreux pier. Along the way, you'll pass by the charming towns of Villeneuve, Le Bouveret, and St Gingolph. You'll sail by the town of Vevey, with views of the famous Lavaux vineyards in your sight. All the while, you're being enveloped by the spectacular scenery of the French and Swiss Alps, a sight that cannot be described in words.
- Hotel transfers
- Food & drinks onboard
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your cruise to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Your boarding point is at Montreux Pier.
- Address: Quai Edouard Jaccoud, 1820 Montreux.
- The closest bus stop is Montreux, Débarcadère, a 2-min walk to the pier.
- Buses 209, 209 & 291 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Know Before You Go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- First-Class Ticket
- Second-Class Ticket
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- You can leave the boat at Chillon Castle for your visit. Your round-trip cruise will be 2 hours later when the boat returns to Chillon. Please check the timetable of the cruise to ensure there is another boat in the afternoon.
- Strong winds may cause delays or disruptions.
- You may eat onboard at lunchtime at your own expense, but booking in advance is mandatory.
- To enter French territory, Swiss citizens must have a valid identity document (ID card or passport). All others will need an ID card or passport with a valid visa if required.
- Wheelchair access is usually possible but it depends on how busy the boat is and its size. Toilets for disabled people are available on all our boats except the "Col-Vert" and the "Général-Guisan".
- Dogs will not be permitted onboard. Dogs generally need a second-class half-fare ticket. They may also travel first class. However, small dogs (no more than 30 cm shoulder height), in a basket or similar, travel free of charge.
- Infants aged 5yrs and below go free. Children aged 6-15yrs and adults with Halbtax (Half-fare card of the Swiss Railway SBB) enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
Quai Edouard-Jaccoud, Montreux, Switzerland, Montreux, Switzerland