2-Hour Riviera Cruise from Vevey
- Set sail from the Vevey pier towards the city of Montreux on an iconic paddle steamer boat.
- This 2-hour journey promises some great views of Switzerland: the Swiss and French Alps in particular.
- You'll be heading towards the Chillon Castle, one of the country's most visited historic landmarks.
- Feel free to deboard here and discover it further on your own, at your own pace.
- Whenever you're done, simply reboard the boat back to the Vevey pier, which has several departure times a day.
- All along, you'll be lulled by the scenic beauty of the mountains, vineyards, and charming little towns.
- For an optimal viewing experience, upgrade to first-class tickets for access to the upper deck.
A 2-hour cruise is just enough time to discover the beauty of Switzerland from aboard its shimmering waters. At the Vevey pier, you'll board a historic paddle steamer and depart towards the city of Montreux. As you sail upon Lake Geneva, you'll notice stunning views of the Swiss and French Alps envelop around you. You'll then see the famous Chillon Castle: one of Switzerland's most visited historic monuments.
Feel free to deboard here and explore the castle further on your own (note that entry into this attraction is not included in the price of your ticket and must be self-sponsored). Whenever you're done, reboard the paddle steamer and head back to the Vevey pier, the beginning of your tour. This boat has several departure timings during the day, so you needn't worry about time restrictions at the castle. You'll sail past the towns of Villeneuve, Le Bouveret, and St Gingolph on your way back, and have extensive views of the famous Lavaux vineyards on the shore.
- Hotel transfers
- Food & drinks onboard
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your cruise to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Your boarding point is at Vevey Marché Pier.
- Address: Quai Marie Belgia 2.
- The closest bus stop is Vevey, Hôtel de Ville, a 6-min walk to the pier.
- Buses 201, 202 & 290 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Know Before You Go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- First-Class Ticket
- Second-Class Ticket
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- There are up to 4 departures per day and your ticket is valid for any of the departure times.
- You can leave the boat at Chillon Castle for your visit. Your round-trip cruise will be 2 hours later when the boat returns to Chillon. Please check the timetable of the cruise to ensure there is another boat in the afternoon.
- Strong winds may cause delays or disruptions.
- You may eat onboard at lunchtime at your own expense, but booking in advance is mandatory.
- To enter French territory, Swiss citizens must have a valid identity document (ID card or passport). All others will need an ID card or passport with a valid visa if required.
- Wheelchair access is usually possible but it depends on how busy the boat is and its size. Toilets for disabled people are available on all our boats except the "Col-Vert" and the "Général-Guisan".
- Dogs will not be permitted onboard. Dogs generally need a second-class half-fare ticket. They may also travel first class. However, small dogs (no more than 30 cm shoulder height), in a basket or similar, travel free of charge.
- Infants aged 5yrs and below go free. Children aged 6-15yrs and adults with Halbtax (Half-fare card of the Swiss Railway SBB) enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
Quai Maria-Belgia 2, 1800 Vevey, Switzerland, Vevey, 1800, Switzerland