2-hour walking tour of Paris' OldTown
Enjoy a 2-hour discovering the rich heritage, including typical narrow streets and buildings of the French capital!
You'll explore the Old Town and the neighborhood that to this day still attracts visitors from around the around, but learn about the history of France in close proximity to its actors and legendary characters.
Then, you'll meet the city’s greatest artisans and combine the pleasure of discovery with the pleasure of walking.
Be prepared to visit the must-see and emblematic places in the capital, including unusual and ancient places of crime and pleasure with our knowledgeable guide. From royal squares to picturesque streets, from landmark neighborhoods to hidden ones, your guide will be happy to accompany you through the City of Light.
This tour will give you the keys to see and understand, for better or worse, everything that makes up the beauty and history of Paris through the centuries.
- Hotel pick and drop-off
- Discover the old buildings and streets of Paris
- Visit the must-see and emblematic places in the capital
- Learn about the history of France
- Tour adapted to all ages
- Local tour guide
- Meet your guide at the meeting point 10 minutes before departure time. Your guide will have a flag for easy recognition.
- Every day
Departure at 10.00 am
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.