2.5-hour Berlin evening cruise
Discover the beautifully illuminated city during a 2.5-hour river cruise. Marvel at the famous monuments from the water in the magical light of the evening.
You will board the cruise at the pier in Friedrichstraße and then pass by Museum Island, the Berlin Cathedral, the historic Nikolaiviertel, and the new city palace until the Mühlendamm lock. Here the ship turns and travels along the Spree through the government district to the modern main station till reaching the Berlin-Spandau shipping canal.
Next, you will cruise past the Humboldt Harbor, with its historic buildings of the Charité campus, and the West Harbour, the largest port in Berlin. After a short stop in Charlottenburg, the ship will return to Friedrichstraße. On the way back see the famous Bellevue Palace, the park Tiergarten, the House of World Cultures, and again the impressive government district with Chancellery and Reichstag.
- River Spree - Enjoy Berlin from the River Spree! Whether it's a river cruise, hop-on hop-off boat or a leisurely stroll, the Spree guarantees great views and easy access to Berlin's top sights and attractions. Discover the city's top attractions from a different perspective. Sights accessible from the water include the Berlin Cathedral, one of the most impressive sights with its dome that dominates the skyline.
- See the illuminated city by night during a river cruise
- Cruise from the center to the west port of Berlin
- Hear interesting facts about Berlin and its history
- Discover Berlin from a new perspective
- The cruise is commented in German
- Audio guides are available in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Hebrew, Chinese, Italian, and Finnish. If you would like an audio guided tour during the cruise, please select the number of audio guides according to the number of participants
- 2.5-hour cruise of Berlin
- Commentary in German
- Audio guide (only if selected)
- Board the cruise at the pier Friedrichstraße. It's located on the corner of Friedrichstraße and Reichstagufer, at the "Stern und Kreisschiffahrt" sign.
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.