3-Hour Cruise of Riviera Region: Lausanne – Lavaux – Chillon Castle
- Enjoy a 3-hour boat ride from Lausanne to the Lavaux vineyards and the Riviera region.
- Fall in love with the stunning views over the Lavaux Vineyards, a UNESCO-listed region.
- Admire the almost fairytale-like medieval castle of Chillon from the lake.
- Catch sight of the beautiful Riviera region surrounding Montreux and Vevey.
- You will be traveling on a historic paddle steamer, which makes for a fun experience.
- Choose between first and second class tickets; the former gives you access to the upper deck of the boat for more seating space both inside and outside the boat, and a better view.
From Lausanne Ouchy, sail away on a paddle steamer for a relaxing 3-hour circular cruise. On your left, you will see the most beautiful part of Lake Geneva, including the spectacular Lavaux Vineyards. This UNESCO region forms Switzerland's largest contiguous vineyard area. Continue onwards to see both the Swiss and French Alps. On your way to Chillon Castle, soak in the unique views of the region. The boat will also make stops in Vevey and Montreux, better known as the “Pearls of the Swiss Riviera.” For lunch, you are welcome to dine onboard (make sure to book your table in advance) before you head back to Lausanne.
- Food and drinks are not included. You can buy snacks and drinks onboard. At lunch it is possible to eat onboard. It is mandatory to book your table in advance
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your boarding point is at Lausanne Ouchy Pier - 1.
- Address: Quai Jean-Pascal Delamuraz 1006 Lausanne. Get Directions to the Boarding Point
- The closest metro station is Ouchy Olympique, a 5-min walk to the pier.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Know Before You Go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- First Class Tickets
- Second Class Ticket
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized.
- Dogs are accepted on the boat. They generally need a second-class half-fare ticket. They may also travel first class. However, small dogs (no more than 30 cm shoulder height), in a basket or similar, travel free of charge.
- Wheelchair access is usually possible but it depends on how busy the boat is and its size. Toilets for disabled people are available on all our boats except the "Col-Vert" and the "Général-Guisan."
- To enter French territory, Swiss citizens must have a valid identity document (ID card or passport). All other will need an ID card or passport with a valid visa, if required.
- Strong winds can cause delays or disruptions.
- You can leave the boat at Chillon castle to make a visit. You can then continue your round trip 2 hours later when the boat returns to Chillon. Please check the timetable to make sure you have another boat in the afternoon.
- At lunch time it is possible to eat onboard. It is mandatory to book your table in advance. Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- The boat is stroller accessible.
- Most travelers can participate in this tour, and it will have a maximum of 60 travelers.
Infants aged 0-5yrs go for free. Children aged 6-15yrs, as well as anyone with Halbtax (Half-fare card of the Swiss Railway SBB) aged 16yrs and above, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
Quai Jean-Pascal Delamuraz 1, 1006 Lausanne, Switzerland, Lausanne, 1006, Switzerland