3-hour guided tour of Paris in French vintage car
You're spending the weekend in Paris or even just a few hours? This 3-hour experience in a vintage car will give you a great overview of the city! Ride in style in the romantic Parisian setting from the Eiffel Tower, along the river Seine and to the Louvre.
Let yourself be transported and admire Paris under all its seams! Enrich your knowledge of Paris with the experience, anecdotes and incongruous legends of your driver. Cross the vibrant atmosphere of the neighborhoods, and discover hidden gems and unexpected spots of the city! This tour can be customized according to your expectations, to enjoy the best views of Paris, a photoshoot, or simply an ‘epicurean stop’ with appetizers and champagne in your hand. Feel free to ask your driver about the Paris lifestyle and tips for restaurants and recommendations!
Your driver can easily pick you up and drop you off directly from any place centrally located in Paris.
- Eiffel Tower - The Eiffel Tower was built in 1889 to commemorate the centenary of the French Revolution. Over 100 hundred artists submitted plans, but the contract went to civil engineer Gustav Eiffel, who had already designed the structure for the Statue of Liberty. The Eiffel Tower was initially painted a reddish-brown but its colour changed.
- Louvre Museum - In August 1911, Leonardo’s masterpiece The Mona Lisa was stolen from the Louvre and was missing for two years. The criminal was Vincenzo Peruggia, a handyman with a police record for robbing a prostitute. After hiding in a closet until the museum closed, he then removed the painting from its frame, rolled it up and walked out with it inside his coat.
- Visit Paris' most iconic sites in 3 hours
- Stroll in the legendary Citroën Traction
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- The total price is intended for a car that can fit 4 people
- Food and drinks
- Guided tour
- Private transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- The departure is from the place of your choice if it is located in Paris intramuros (district 1 to 10th, including 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th)
- Available every day from 10.00 am t0 6.00 pm
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.