4 Day London Pass
- Get free, one-time access to over 80 attractions and experiences in London.
- With the London Pass, you can visit any of the attractions listed for the duration of four days.
- Enjoy fast-track, skip-the-line entry for select experiences, which allows you to save time on your visit to these popular London attractions.
- A free 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off bus tour ticket is included with your pass, which allows you to explore the city onboard special sightseeing buses with audio commentary.
- The pass is valid from the time it is activated at the first attraction for four days. You can visit the attractions of your choice anytime on these days.
- The London Pass comes with a 160+ page detailed guidebook that contains useful information including exact address details, attraction information, bus or tube line details, contact information and more. The guide is available in several languages, including English, Japanese, German, French, Italian, Russian, (simplified) Mandarin, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Click here for guidebook.
About Your London Pass
Explore London in its entirety with excellent savings on both time and money with the London Pass, which gives you free, one-time access to up to 80 attractions over the course of four days.
The London Pass is fantastic at saving you both time and money. Most of the 80 attractions included in the pass don't require pre-booking, so you can simply turn up with your London Pass and enter, hassle-free! Add to this the fact that you can skip the ticket line at top attractions, and your London Pass becomes doubly beneficial.
How to Use Your London Pass
The biggest advantage of the London Pass is the savings. The London Pass lets you save on individual charges at the gate if used correctly. Based on our recommendations below, the London Pass promises to be an affordable alternative for travelers to London.
Here's a brief breakdown of the potential savings* you could avail with the 4-Day London Pass:
The London Pass - 4-Day Pass (adult): £124.00
Individual prices at the gate:
1-Day Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus Tour: £34
The View from the Shard: £29.95
London Zoo: £29.75
Tower of London: £26.80
The View from the Shard: £29.95
London Bridge Experience: £27.95
Windsor Castle: 21.20
Churchill War Rooms: £21.00
Wimbledon Tour Experience: £25.00
Thames River Boat Cruise: £18.75
St. Paul's Cathedral: £18.00
Hampton Court Palace: £20.90
Total (Without the London Pass): £295.30
The London Pass - 4-Day Pass is worth £94.00. This a saving of almost 70%.
Please note that these are approximate prices that are subject to change.
Skip the Line Attractions
Tower Bridge Exhibition | St. Paul's Cathedral | Hampton Court Palace | London Zoo | London Bridge Experience | Kew Gardens
Know Before You Go
- Click here for the guidebook.
- You get to visit multiple attractions with the same ticket. The pass is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase, and after the first usage, it is valid for consecutive days and not for random 24-hour periods. For instance, with the 3-day pass, if you first use your pass on a Monday, it is then valid on the following Tuesday and Wednesday. The pass expires at midnight.
- Using the London Pass is completely hassle-free. Your pass will be emailed to you and you will have to take a print out of it in order to collect your pass from the London Pass Redemption Desk on Charing Cross Road. Once you have redeemed your London Pass, just show the physical pass at any of the designated spots at the attractions listed and enjoy swift ease of entry.
- Note: In light of the outbreak of COVID-19, attraction inclusions with the pass are subject to change, and availability may differ from instructions on attraction websites; please click here for the most up-to-date list of inclusions as of August 26th, 2020.
The London Pass is available in 7 variants. Each variant lets you choose a specific number of days on which you can choose to visit any of the attractions listed with this pass with free, one-time access. In the next step of the booking, please choose from the 1-Day London Pass, 2-Day London Pass, 3-Day London Pass, 4-Day London Pass, 5-Day London Pass, 6-Day London Pass or 10-Day London Pass for your choice of pass. For the 6-day and 10-day passes or any add-ons, kindly give us a call.
London Pass Redeption Centre, 11A Charing Cross Road, London, WC2H 0EP, United Kingdom