After Dark Walking Tour of Prague
- Explore the major historical sites in Prague at night time, when the crowds have left.
- A friendly local guide will accompany you and fill you in on the history and culture of the city.
- Admire the lovely sites you visit and see Prague all lit up.
- End your tour with a visit to a special brewery, where you can sip on beer or wine.
- With hotel transfers included in your ticket, as well as the choice between English and German-speaking guides, this is a super personalized experience.
Fall in love with Prague at perhaps its most magical time - at night. This 3-hour tour takes place just as darkness falls and the main crowds melt away. Your local guide will pick you up from your hotel, and drive you around the city center so you can take beautiful panoramic pictures. The city, at this point, is basking in dim, orange light.
Your first stop is the Strahov Monastery (it dates back to 1140), from where you can admire the entire city below you. Drive onwards through the Hradcany quarter to the Prague Castle and see the Lesser Town below you. The last leg of your tour will take you to a special brewery, where you can sip on a delicious beer or wine.
- Expert English or German-speaking guide
- Entrance to the best viewpoints in Prague incl. observatory tower fee
- One beer in the special brewery (or wine)
- Hotel transfers
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel.
- If your hotel is not in the pickup zone, you will be provided with the nearest pickup location.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your hotel lobby 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled pickup time.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of your hotel.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
Know Before You Go
- This tour is wheelchair-accessible.
- Pets (including guide dogs), outside food and drinks, and baggage are allowed.
- Photography is permitted as long as you do not use flash and/or tripods.
Children aged 4-18 enjoy reduced-price tickets (carry a valid photo ID). Please note it is mandatory for an adult to accompany the children.
Prague, Czech Republic