After-Hours Access: Colosseum, Arena Floor & Roman Forum
- Witness spectacular views of the Roman Forum in the evening light from Capitol Hill as you are accompanied by an expert, English-speaking guide.
- Get exclusive access to the newly discovered graffiti and the Arena Floor after it has closed to the public in small groups of 12 or fewer.
- See the impressive Colosseum all lit up like a stage, a spectacular sight made better by your guide regaling you with interesting tales about this Roman monument.
Spectacular Views of the Roman Forum from Capitoline Hill
Begin the tour at Capitoline Hill (Campidoglio), from where you will get exquisite views of the Roman Forum when it is closed for the night. Hear about the birth of Rome and its most famous emperors as you go back in time from your bird's eye view on Capitoline Hill.
Exclusive Access to the Newly Discovered Graffiti and Arena Floor By Night
Enter the Colosseum after it has closed for the public on this exclusive evening tour. Your expert, English-speaking guide will accompany you and your small group consisting of 12 people and take you through the newly discovered graffiti. Also, take a personal tour of the Colosseum and hear all about the politics, the emperors, and the bloody battles that this iconic arena was famous for.
Colosseum | Special access to the graffiti and the Arena Floor | Roman Forum | Capitoline Hill
Know Before You Go
Due to Colosseum security regulations, a PASSPORT OR VALID ID DOCUMENT IS MANDATORY to join this tour. It is your responsibility to ensure you have a valid document with you on tour. Passengers who fail to provide a valid proof of identity will be denied entry
On this tour, some of the venues or parts of the venue may be subject to last-minute, unpredictable closures. When this occurs, we are happy to offer customers an extended tour in keeping with the advertised total length of the tour.
Please note that children aged 0-5 are not permitted on this tour for security reasons.
- Daily 4:30pm (without underground access)
- Fri & Sat: 7:30pm and 9pm (with underground access)
This tour will be conducted in English
In Front of Trajan’s Column, Via dei Fori Imperiali next to Piazza Venezia, Rome, Italy