Alcalá de Henares tour with entrance to the Cervantes Birthplace Museum
Join this experience and discover the life and work of the famous Spanish writer Miguel de Cervantes. On this tour, you'll enter the Birthplace Museum of Cervantes and admire the cathedral of Alcalá de Henares with an expert guide.
Travel to the Spanish Golden Age walking through the quarter of Alcalá de Henares with your guide, see the main attractions, such as the Cervantes Square, characterized by the statue of the Spanish writer. Admire the Colegio Mayor de San Ildefonso and the Rectorate of the University of Alcalá complex, with its must-see Renaissance cathedral. Continue your itinerary in the Jewish quarter of Alcalá and learn more about its progressive transformation. Reach the house of Miguel de Cervantes and enter the Birthplace Museum. Don't miss the chance to delve into the history of the writer, whose novel Don Quixote became famous worldwide, while you visit the different rooms of the building.
During your tour, you'll also visit the Magistral Cathedral of Alcalá de Henares, located in Plaza de Los Santos Niños square, and admire its architecture and unique decoration. Your guide will share with you the history and curiosities of this important building, the one and only cathedral in Madrid decorated in Gothic style.
- Learn the history of Miguel de Cervantes
- Enter the cathedral of Alcalá de Henares
- Visit the house of Cervantes with an expert guide
- This tour is operated by a bilingual guide
- Roundtrip by private coach to Alcalá de Henares
- Guided walking tour of Alcalá de Henares
- Official guide
- Entrance tickets to the Cervantes Museum and the Magistral Cathedral
- Next to Gran Vía Galería.
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availbaility
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.