Territorio Atleti Museum & Wanda Metropolitano Tour
- Football fans will love Atlético de Madrid's museum and stadium tour at the Wanda Metropolitano.
- Head on to the pitch, the sacred turf on which Atlético plays their home games.
- Visit the most important facilities such as the home team changing room and the press room.
- Relive the best memories of Atlético de Madrid's history in the interactive museum.
- Check out the interactive screens, binoculars, projectors, phone booths, VR, and games that offer a glimpse into the club's history.
The Wanda Metropolitano is the home stadium of Atlético Madrid. The guided tour takes you through all the important facilities in Wanda Metropolitano stadium such as the Presidential Box, the press room, the local changing room, the football field, the benches, and the mixed zone. Stepping onto the pitch is a special feeling for any football fan. Your imagination will surely let you hear the fans’ energy and feel the players’ excitement.
The new museum spans an area of ??1,400 square meters and offers a glimpse into the centennial history of the club in an interactive way. Relive all the successes of the club with current and historical players who will tell you their experiences first-hand. Think of it as an Atleti time tunnel - there are interactive screens, binoculars, large projectors, interactive phone booths, VR, and interactive games!
- Food and Beverages
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Simply display the mobile voucher at the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled
Know Before You Go
- Before or after the tour, you can visit the museum within the Atleti Territory schedule
- On match and training days the tour will be suspended
- The use of a mask is mandatory
- There will be hydroalcoholic gels available to guests in both spaces as well as gloves to use all available interactives
- Mon to Fri - 12:30 PM and 5:30 PM
- Duration: 1 hour
- Sat, Sun, and public holidays - From 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM every 30 minutes.(last access at 5:00 PM)
- Duration: ~1.5 hours
Territory Atleti Museum Hours:
- Every day from 11:00 AM to 7:30 PM (last access at 6:00 PM)
Infants aged 0-3yrs go in for free. Children aged 4-13yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Wanda Metropolitano, Av. de Luis Aragonés, Madrid, 28022, Spain