Avila and Segovia full-day tour from Madrid with Alcazar entrance ticket
Make the most of your stay in Madrid to discover the monumental cities of Segovia and Ávila, both of them listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Accompanied by an expert guide, you'll enjoy a walking tour to admire the top attractions while you learn more about their history.
Begin your experience in Madrid, where you'll meet your guide and start a coach trip to your first destination, Ávila. Enjoy a walk through the old town's streets. Prepare yourself to admire the iconic medieval wall surrounding the city. On your way, you'll have the opportunity to admire the exterior of the Cathedral, the Mayor Square, and a short Teresian route through the Church of San Juan Bautista. The next stop will be Segovia, one of the most popular cities in Spain.
Get ready to observe the iconic Aqueduct Square, and start your walk. Don't miss the chance to admire the monumental Town Hall Square, the exterior of the Gothic Cathedral, and enter the impressive interior of the 12-century Alcazar, which used to be the former fortified residence of the kings of Castile.
- Explore the monumental cities of Segovia and Ávila
- Enter the impressive Alcazar of Segovia
- Relish a walking tour with an expert guide
- This tour is operated by a bilingual guide
- The tour ends in Plaza de España
- In the calendar, you can select an option with lunch
- Entrance tickets to the Alcazar in Segovia
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transportation from Madrid
- Tourist lunch in Segovia (if option selected)
- Gourmet lunch in Segovia (if option selected)
- VPT office, next to the pharmacy.
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.