Ballarat Wildlife Park Tickets
- Spend a fun day out with your family at the Ballarat Wildlife Park
- It is home to free-roaming kangaroos, koalas, wombats, crocodiles, lizards, and snakes
- See the six new meerkats, visit the Little Penguin exhibit and say hello to the six new koala joeys
- Check out the new Tiger Sanctuary, and see the Sumatran tigers Maneki and Satu in all their glory
- Enjoy a live show and learn about the animals in the park
- If you are visiting during the weekend, you can partake in a guided tour of the park’s most popular enclosures
A visit to the lovely, family-run Ballarat Wildlife Park in Victoria is bound to put a smile on your face! Meet here a variety of native Aussie and exotic animals, including kangaroos, koalas, wombats, crocodiles, and more. Enjoy the pleasant, green surroundings - a wonderful place to visit with your family. They even host live shows that let you learn about different kinds of snakes, get up close with friendly wombats, and see birds of prey in flight. While you’re here, say hello to the six new meerkats, and visit the Little Penguin exhibit (the world’s smallest penguin species, and the only species of penguin found on the Australian mainland). Don’t miss out on seeing the five new koala joeys that have left Head Mammal Keeper Cass and her team with their hands full!
Your ticket also includes a guided tour (scheduled to take place at 11:00 AM on the weekends only - make sure you arrive beforehand) with a friendly local guide who will offer you insider information about some of the park's most popular species - some of which you can even touch and feed!
Know Before You Go
Daily from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Daily Animal Presentations
- 12:00 - Meerkat presentation
- 12:30 - Penguin presentation
- 13:30 - Dingo talk/walk
- 14:00 - Reptile presentation
- 14:30 - Tiger presentation
- 15:30 - Tasmanian Devil presentation
On weekends and holidays, all the weekday presentations are available, with the addition of Crocodilian presentation at 15:00.
- Please note that these presentations are subject to change without any notice.
Ages 0-4yrs enter free of charge. Simply display a valid photo ID at the attraction's entrance, and enter for free. Ages 5-15yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Ballarat Wildlife Park, 250 Fussell St, Ballarat East, Australia