Bateaux Parisiens : Lunch River Cruise with Wine & Live Music
- Eiffel Tower
- Les Invalides
- The Parliament
- Musée d’Orsay
- Institut de France
- City Hall
- Grand Palais
Hop onto the stunning Bateaux Parisiens boat and embark on a majestic discovery of Paris. The glass ceiling boat offers you panoramic views of the best monuments including the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Musee d'Orsay, and much more.
Dig into a scrumptious 3-course meal prepared specially by the chef onboard using the best seasonal produce. Enjoy the sights and your meal as a live band adds melody to your grub.
- Creamy leek and potato soup, smoked haddock and peppered whipped cream
- Button and cep mushroom ravioles served with a reduced butternut squash bouillon
- Chicken, prune and chestnut pâté in a crust | Confit pear marmalade with star anise
- Marinated prawns, sweet onion panna cotta and mango chutney
- Pan-fried salmon, Beluga lentils in warm vinaigrette and a lobster emulsion
- Soy sauce glazed pork belly with potato gratin
- Roast farmhouse chicken | Tender Brussels sprouts | Chinese artichokes | Butternut squash
- Tender veal in gremolata sauce | Confit vegetables in an osso buco jus and parsnip mousseline
- Cheese matured by our Maître Fromager
- Etoile menu: instead of dessert or for a €5 supplement
- Almond cake served with pear sorbet, roast pear and an exotic fruit coulis
- Pot of hazelnut cream, lemon whipped cream and cocoa-sprinkled crumble
- Chocolate truffle
- Meringue with whipped cream and chocolate sauce
- Fine cream of butternut squash with roasted cep mushrooms
- Haute Provence einkorn, vegetable caponata and a vinegar bouillon
Drinks and Wines
- Service Étoile: White wine kir, Pays d’Oc Chardonnay Viognier PGI, PDO Minervois Terroir
- Service Privilège: Blanc de blancs kir - Chardonnay Viognier - PDO Médoc Château la Hourcade
- Service Premier: Glass of Champagne - Chardonnay Viognier - PDO Médoc Château la Hourcade
- Mineral water | Coffee
- Petits fours (Privilege Service and Premier Service)
One bottle (75 cl) serves 4 people.
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Boarding point is - Port de la Bourdonnais (75007 Paris, France).
- This boarding point is easily accessible from the Pont d'Iéna.
- Nearest station is Pont de l'Alma, a 3-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Board RER or RER-C to get here.
- Closest bus stops are Monttessuy and Tour Eiffel, both 2-minute walk to the boarding point.
- Board bus 42 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
Know Before You Go
Daily at 12:45 PM.
Children aged 11 and under enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
Bateaux Parisiens, port de la bourdonnais, Paris, 75007, France