Bath, Avebury and Lacock Village small group day tour from London
Heading west from London, you'll make your way through the county of Wiltshire to your first stop of the day, the ancient Roman Spa town of Bath.
This city boasts Roman baths, Georgian architecture and a gorgeous abbey that is well worth a visit. On this day trip, you'll have plenty of time to wander around the fascinating town at your own pace and explore its sights!
After lunch, you'll travel deeper into rural Wiltshire to Lacock village which is famed for its picturesque streets and historic buildings. It's not surprising that this stunning village has had starring roles on screen! In the heart of the village, you'll find The Abbey which is a quirky country house with its own woodland grounds and intriguing architectural styles.
Then, it's time to move onto your final stop of the day, the charming village of Avebury. Here you can stroll amidst the largest prehistoric stone circle in the world before returning to London in the early evening.
- Discover the beauty of a vanished world at the standing stones of Avebury
- Explore the elegant city of Bath on this history packed journey
- Stroll around the quintessentially English village of Lacock
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to departure
- Children aged 5 to 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 5 are not permitted on this tour
- The weather in the UK is often changeable, please dress appropriately and wear suitable shoes
- Please note that this tour departs from Greenline Coach Station, not Victoria Coach Station. Greeline Coach Station is directly behind Victoria Train Station and diagonally across from Victoria Coach Station
- Entry fees to visitor attractions
- An English-speaking driver-guide
- Please meet your guide at Stance 3 of the Greenline Coach Terminal.
- This tour runs on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- It departs at 9.15am
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.
London, United Kingdom