Berlin TV Tower: Fast View Ticket & Tea Time
- Get priority access to the most prominent landmark in Berlin.
- Admire the stunning view of the German capital atop the famous Observation Deck at the tower.
- Enjoy a cup of tea in the unique ambiance of the Revolving Restaurant Sphere.
- Spot the Reichstag Parliament building and the Olympic Stadium from the tallest structure in the country.
Get fast-view access to the famous Berlin TV Tower, the tallest structure in Germany built more than 50 years ago. The architectural marvel is visible from almost all parts of the city. With an impressive observation deck located 203 meters above ground, you'll get a stunning 360-degree panoramic view of the Berlin skyline.
You'll be able to spot iconic landmarks like Reichstag, the historic parliamentary building, and the intricate centuries-old Berlin Cathedral. Capture the beauty of the Spree River. Enjoying a soothing cup of tea, you'll also see the neoclassical 18th-century Brandenburg Gate against the modern landscape in front of you.
Know Before You Go
COVID Safety Information
Access to the tower is only possible with a negative test, as well as for vaccinated or recovered people. The minimum requirements for visitors 6 years and older are wearing a face mask and proof of a negative test. Rapid tests are available in the nearby pharmacy (during opening hours - costs may apply).
For the health and safety of visitors and employees, the Berlin TV Tower has developed a mandatory set of rules for everyone working at and visiting the tower.
- Provision of hygiene stations
- Provision of face masks
- Comprehensive concept for the cleaning and disinfection of all facilities
- Installation of protective screens at ticket booths and reception desks
- Installation of social distance floor markers
- Time slot tickets to avoid queues
- Access only at the time indicated on the ticket
- Restricted visitor numbers in our elevators
- Restricted visitor numbers on the observation deck and in the restaurant
- Restricted length of stay (45 min observation deck, 1.5 hours restaurant)
- Only visit the observation deck OR the restaurant, as indicated on your ticket
At the entrance, please show one of the following documents:
- Negative test result, not older than 24 hours.
- Proof of completed vaccination, older than 14 days.
- Proof of recovery from Covid-19 illness, not older than 6 months.
Please follow the rules on hygiene and social distancing while visiting the tower. Please note that you may only enter the tower wearing an FFP2 mask covering your mouth and nose. We kindly ask for your understanding -
- that we are asked to note down the contact details of all visitors so as to be able to trace infection chains if necessary.
- that we use the app "luca" to do so.
- that temperature checks may be carried out when entering the tower.
Please do not plan a visit if you are suffering from acute respiratory disease or are among the at-risk groups.
- Due to existing structural conditions, wheelchair users or people with limited mobility are not permitted into the tower.
- For safety reasons, all guests are asked to deposit their cloaks free of charge in the cloakroom located in the lower foyer.
- Large items of luggage, suitcases, trolley suitcases and rucksacks are prohibited.
Daily at 2:30pm, 3pm, and 3:30pm.
Panoramastraße 1A, 10178, Berlin, -, Germany