Best of Milan Duomo Cathedral & Da Vinci's 'Last Supper' Semi-Private Tour
- Experience the best of Milan on this immersive 3-hour tour with a fluent English-speaking guide.
- Sink into the brimming culture and history surrounding the ancient city of Milan on this professionally guided walking tour in a smaller group, allowing for easier guide interaction.
- Avail skip-the-line entry into the Duomo Cathedral, allowing you to zip past the long queues that are common outside these famous attractions.
- Explore Milan's best-kept secrets such as Sforza Castle and the Brera District.
- On the final leg on your tour, see one of da Vinci's most famous works, The Last Supper, housed in one of the most beautiful churches in the world, the Santa Maria Delle Grazie Church
- Ensure a more private experience with a small group tour of no more than 17 people
Explore the Magnificent Duomo di Milano and Make Your Way Around Milan
You will meet your guide at the meeting point and you shall proceed to explore the the crown jewel of Milan, the Duomo. Adorned with 135 spires and 3400 statues, it tends to stun its guests with its striking gothic features. With seamless skip the line access, you will get to head straight in for with your English speaking guide who shall give you fascinating insights with immersive commentary. After this, you will make your way to the medieval Sforza Castle. A grand medieval Castle and fortress, the Sforzesco was once the residence for the ruling family of Milan and now houses several of the city's museums and art collections. You will also get to pass by the famous Brera district, the eart of Milan's social life.
Enjoy the Most Anticipated Part of the Tour; The Last Supper
On last leg of your tour, you will be taken to the Santa Maria Delle Grazie and come face-to-face with one of the most celebrated paintings by one of the most celebrated artists; The Last Supper by Leonardo Da Vinci. Since authorities have restricted visits to 15 minutes, make the most of your time with the Last Supper and let your guide tell you everything you’ll need to know about the masterpiece. Study the majestic depiction of the final meal of Jesus Christ and his Apostles, and watch the figures speak to you in this visual representation of the iconic biblical moment.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Best of Milan Duomo Cathedral & Da Vinci's 'Last Supper' Tour vouchers shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone with valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
Know Before You Go
Due to strict conservatory measures, the supervisor of cultural artifacts for the city of Milan restricts all visits to a maximum of 15 minutes. You will be entering with a small group, no greater than 17 people at a time to keep the experience as intimate as possible.
This tour runs in English only.
Make your way to Piazza del Duomo where you will meet your guide. Ensure you assemble at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departs. Your guide will be dressed in a blue polo shirt or jacket and will be holding a sign with the tour name for easy recognition.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (children below 14 years of age) are available at a reduced price of 79 EUR.
Piazza del Duomo, Milan, United States