Castel Sant Angelo Skip-the-Line Ticket with an Audioguide
- Visit the mausoleum-turned-museum of Castel Sant'Angelo.
- Enjoy dedicated skip-the-line entry, plug in your audio guide and begin your descent into history.
- Unearth centuries' worth of ancient history hidden behind the castle walls.
- Admire ancient artifacts, perfectly preserved frescoes, and other artwork on display.
- Climb the spiral staircase up to the Chamber of Ashes and explore the Papal Residence.
- Soak up striking panoramic views across Rome and the River Tiber from the castle terrace.
Visit the ancient fortress of Castel Sant'Angelo, a landmark only a short distance from the Vatican City with centuries of history hidden behind its walls. Explore this mausoleum-turned-museum with skip-the-line access. Explore the seven floors of the museum as you uncover ancient artifacts, perfectly preserved frescoes from the Renaissance period, and learn more about this important part of Rome’s architectural history.
Climb the spiral staircase that takes you to the Chamber of Ashes, where many historical figures were incarcerated. Continue your way up to the Papal Residence and listen to stories of different rooms as you bask in the glorious artwork within. Finally, at the Castle's terrace, drink in remarkable panoramic views over Rome, the River Tiber, and Ponte Sant'Angelo bridge, a great opportunity for you to take some pictures!
- Skip-the-line entry into Castel Sant'Angelo
- Audio guide
- Guided tour
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets at the main entrance of the attraction: Castel Sant'Angelo.
- Address: Lungotevere Castello, 50, 00193 Roma RM, Italy.
- The closest bus stop is P.za Pia/Castel S. Angelo, which stops right in front of the attraction.
- Bus 23, 34, 40, 62, 280, and more will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Know Before You Go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This attraction is not suitable for wheelchair users & guests with mobility impairments.
- Weapons, sharp objects, luggage, or large bags are not allowed inside.
- Infants 5 and below go free. Children aged 6-17 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry valid photo ID).
Audio Guide Languages
Italian, English, Spanish, French & German
Lungotevere, Rome, Italy