Cesky Krimlov: Full Day Trip from Prague with Optional Transfers
- Have a relaxing day as you explore a gorgeous medieval town in Southern Bohemia
- Admire the town’s baroque, renaissance and gothic architecture
- Hear stories about the noble families that once occupied these exquisite residences
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a medieval tavern for an authentic Czech experience!
- Wrap up your day-trip with a visit to the 2nd largest castle in the Czech Republic, rich in art, medieval weapons, and more!
Experience the fairy-tale charm of this sleepy, medieval town in Southern Bohemia. Registered as one of UNESCO heritage sites, this historical center is decked with baroque, renaissance, and gothic style residences. These houses once belonged to members of noble families and are rich in architecture, design, and tales! Walk through these charming little streets and gain an in-depth understanding of Czech history as you are accompanied by an expert English-speaking guide. Go on to relish a scrumptious lunch in a medieval tavern and wrap up your fun, educational experience with a visit to the second largest Czech castle in the Czech republic.
Gratuities and other personal expenses
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule
Know Before You Go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Day tour
- Day tour with transfers
- This tour has a fair amount of walking involved, so please wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- This tour is not available on Mondays
- Carry along sunscreen, a hat and a bottle of water
Tue - Sun from 8:45 AM to 6:45 PM
Day tour with transfers
Tue- Sun from 9:00AM to 7:00PM
Prague, Czech Republic