Colosseum 1.5 Hours Express Guided Tour
- Visit the famous Colosseum and avoid the endless queues for tickets on this tour to one of Italy's most popular destinations.
- With a professional and knowledgeable bilingual guide, discover the highlights of the Colosseum and what makes it a must-see visit.
- Discover the beauty of the Colosseum and the wild encounters that took place there!
- Don't miss a word of the guided tour with the wireless headsets provided at the entrance.
- With these tickets you can also explore the Forum and Palatine Hill on your own.
After meeting your guide at the designated meeting point, head to the imposing Colosseum. There you can avoid the long queue for tickets and go straight through security to enter the world's largest amphitheatre ever built. Discover the theatre's fierce past as your guide tells you stories about the famous gladiatorial games. Believed to have been built as a gift from the ancient emperors to the Roman people, this large open-air amphitheater once served as te epicenter of entertainment.
You can then head to the Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum and explore them on your own. The Forum gives you an insight into the foundation of the ancient Roman Empire. The Palatine Hill, although less popular than its neighbour the Colosseum, is a haven of greenery. Surprisingly peaceful, it's a place where you can escape the crowds and take in the sights.
- Additional Gratuities
English and Spanish
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide at the time of redemption.
- Please arrive 10 to 15 minutes before the start time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
Please check your last voucher for meeting point details and specific instructions.
These tickets are valid for the date and time chosen at the time of booking.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Know Before You Go
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask at all times. Please bring your own
- Social distancing within the attraction is maintained - an interpersonal distance of over 1 meter
- Large gatherings are avoided
- Entry will be denied to guests with body temperatures of 37.5°C or higher
The Colosseum opens at 8:30 AM and closes at sunset!
Guided tour in English
10:15 AM, 10:30 AM, 11:15 AM, 11:30 AM, 1:15 PM and 1:30 PM.
Guided tour in Spanish
11:30 AM and 1:30 PM.
The Coliseum has a main entrance without steps, a flat and smooth interior, and a lift to the upper levels for visitors with impaired mobility.
- Best time to visit - To avoid the infamous summer heat and crowds, plan your visit anytime between November and February.
- Before you rush to explore the interior of the building, take the time to enjoy the exterior. Although only one-third of the structure remains, it is an architectural marvel that deserves some attention.