Cycle tour to the coast
If you want to discover Edinburgh's coast, then this is the tour for you. You'll kick off your tour by cycling right beside Arthur's Seat, Edinburgh's extinct volcano as you ride through Craigmillar Castle Park and into Holyrood Park. Then, it's onto Duddinston Village where you'll pass by Scotland's oldest pub before heading to Portobello Beach. On the ride back, you'll take the Victorian-era Innocent Tunnel which was built in 1860 and runs underneath Holyrood Park.
- Discover the beauty of the Edinburgh coast
- Take in the stunning views of the Scottish countryside
- See Edinburgh from a whole new perspective and work up a sweat
- This will be a 12 mile round trip and takes approximately 3 hours
- This tour has short distances on roads and traffic free cycle paths (all of which are paved)
- There is an 8 people maximum per tour
- Children over the age of 8 are welcome on this tour if they are confident on a bike
- Cycling tour with a local guide
- Bicycles and helmets
- Please meet your guide at Bridgend Farmhouse.
- This tour's availability varies depending on the season, please check the calendar
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom