Fast Track Access: Royal Palace of San Ildefonso
- Avoid the long queues outside and enjoy fast track entry into one of the top attractions of Spain.
- Discover the Royal Palace of San Ildefonso, built in the eye-catching Baroque style of architecture.
- Take a walk through history as you explore the massive monument and its breathtaking architecture over 40 exciting minutes.
- Admire the 26 fountains sprinkled about the park with mythological themes.
The Royal Palace of San Ildefonso, popularly known as La Granja was built in the 18th-century and is nestled in the hills to the north of Madrid. The palace contains an expansive 1500-acre garden that is one of the best examples of the European garden design in the French formal style. Constructed in the 18th century, the palace was inspired by that of Versailles and served as the court for nearly 200 years.
26 fountains are present across the park, depicting themes from classical mythology that includes scenes from myths and Greek deities. On each day, however, only a few fountains are active. The ‘Baths of Diana’ fountain is one of the best known, and the numerous statues are one of the most impressive examples of the style from this period.
- Fast track entry into the palace
- 40-minute tour of official rooms
- Audio guide (Optional)
- Hotel transfers
- Food & drinks
- Additional gratuities
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID for verification.
- Please ensure that you arrive at least 15 minutes in advance to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- The ticket redemption point is at the attraction itself, at Royal Palace of San Ildefonso (Plaza España, 15, 40100 Real Sitio de San Ildefonso, Segovia, Spain). Get Directions to the Redemption Point
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
Know Before You Go
In the next step of your booking, choose the desired variant to the ticket:
- Fast Track Access: Royal Palace of San Ildefonso: Fast Track Access
- Fast Track Access: Royal Palace of San Ildefonso: Fast Track Access + Audio Guide
COVID-19 Safety Information
- All guests have to maintain a distance of 2 meters between people, with the only exception of minors or elderly dependents.
- For reasons of capacity, some rooms may be excluded from the tour of the visit.
- The use of masks will be compulsory for visitors aged 6 and above, at all times of the visit, from the entrance to the site or monument until its departure.
- National Heritage may establish permanent or random temperature controls, which will be non-invasive and will not require contact with the visitor. In the event that a body temperature compatible with the symptoms of COVID 19 is observed in any visitor, access to the monument will not be allowed.
- Audio guides, electronic group guidance devices and brochures will not be available. As an alternative, visitors can download the Apps of the different monuments, to install them on their own mobile devices.
- The use of elevators will be limited to strictly necessary cases.
- For groups of 15 or more people, earphones will be provided to ensure everyone can hear the guide.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing since there will be a significant amount of walking on the tour.
- This experience is wheelchair accessible.
- Oct to Mar: 10am - 6pm
- April to Sep: 10am - 7pm
- Please note that the venue is closed on Mondays.
- Box office and admission to the Palace close one hour earlier.
The self-guided tour of official rooms lasts about 40 min.
Jan 1, Jan 6, Jan 23, May 1, Dec 24, Dec 25, Dec 31
Infants aged 4 and under can go free. Children aged 5-16, students, and senior citizens aged 65 and above enjoy reduced price tickets (carry a valid photo ID).
Plaza de España, 15, Real Sitio de San Ildefonso, Madrid, 40100, Spain