Fast Track Ticket: Royal Palace's + Royal Kitchen
- Save time and head right into the Royal Palace with fast-track access to this stunning attraction
- Discover this magnificent palace and explore the Royal Kitchen, an attraction recently made accessible to the public
- Admire several beautiful paintings by renowned artists such as Juan de Flandes and Caravaggio
- Catch unparalleled views of Madrid and the surrounding countryside from the courtyard of the palace
- Visit the throne room, banqueting rooms, the Royal Armoury, and the pharmacy inside the palace
- Explore the bakery workshop, preparation room, winner cellar, and liquor store of the Royal Kitchen
Begin your tour with a stroll through the Plaza de la Ameria. Besides catching incredible views of the surrounding countryside, you can also appreciate the Baroque architecture of the palace from the courtyard. Information points are located in various rooms inside the palace to help visitors better understand the exhibits. If you are an art-lover, you will find a plethora of famous works by artists such as Francisco de Goya and Caravaggio. Art exhibitions are also often held inside the palace.
Learn more about all the major attractions in the palace such as the Hall of Columns, where Spain signed the agreement to enter the European Union. The Royal Armoury and the Grand Staircase are also fascinating sights. The 2000-square meter Royal Kitchen houses a wealth of preparation rooms and cooking equipment that are over 200 years old.
- Fast-track access to the Royal Palace
- Admission into the Royal Kitchen
- Hotel transfers
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID for verification. Students must show a valid student ID.
Ticket Redemption Point
Your ticket redemption point is Entrance Hall to the Royal Palace of Madrid (Plaza de Oriente, Madrid) Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point Point
Getting There The following means of public transport will bring you here:
- Bus: Lines 3, 25, 39 and 148
- Underground: Lines 5 and 2 (Opera station)
- Commuter train: Príncipe Pío Station
The ticket is valid only for the date and time that was chosen during booking
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
Know Before You Go
- The ‘Royal Palace of Madrid’ Android or IOS application can be downloaded before the visit for a more informative experience
- The palace and the kitchens are accessible by wheelchair
- Pets are not allowed inside the palace
Winter hours (Oct-Mar) Daily between 10:15am and 5pm
Summer hours (Apr-Sept) Daily between 10:15am and 7om
- Closed for the entire day: 1 Jan, 6 Jan, 1 May, 12 Oct, 25 Dec
- Closed from 3 PM onwards: 25 Dec & 31 Dec
In addition to the planned closings, there may be additional closings motivated by the holding of official acts.
Reduced Price Tickets
- Ages 5-16, students 25 and below with updated national or international student’s card, and ages 65+ of the member States of the European Union or Latin American countries enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
Free Admission to Royal Palace
Free admission to the Royal Palace is available for -
- Children aged 0-5
- Large families with accreditation by the Official Family Book or equivalent of the EU and Latin American countries holders of residency or work permits of those nationalities
- Members of the ICOM (International Museum Council), by means of accrediting card of that organization.
- Official Tourist Guides with Official Tourist Guide card
- Professors in an individual visit with a teaching staff card
- Differently-abled people with accreditation. The accompanying person also has free access.
- Persons in the legal situation of unemployment that accredit this circumstance by means of Employment Demand Card or equivalent document issued by the competent organization.
For all the rates that include the Palacio view, the selected time of your entrance corresponds to the time of the visit of the Real Cocina, to realize it must be presented 5 minutes before in the specific meeting point located in the Entrance hall to Palace. The visit to the rest of the premises of the Royal Palace, can do it before or after the visit to the Royal Kitchen, taking into account the closing hours.
Royal Palace of Madrid, Madrid, Spain