Ferry Ticket From Lausanne To Evian
- Set sail on a convenient trip from Lausanne to Evian aboard a modern boat.
- Admire the calm and clear waters of Lake Geneva as you cruise from one port to another.
- Explore the iconic town of Evian and see why it is known as one of the safest sources of drinking water.
- Choose between first-class and second-class seats; the former gives you access to the upper deck of the boat for more seating space and a better view.
- To enter French territory, Swiss citizens must have a valid identity document (ID card or passport). All others will need an ID card or passport with a valid visa if required.
Just a short ferry ride from Lausanne through Lake Geneva lies the beautiful French town of Évian-les-Bains. The journey will take you all of 35 minutes. Along the way, admire the crystal clear waters of the lake, picturesque lakeside towns, and snow-capped mountains. Once you reach Évian, spend your time strolling along the lovely lake promenade or explore the winding streets of the old town.
A must-see when in Evian is the Cachat Spring, the first source of Evian water. The spring is named after Gabriel Cachat, owner of the garden in which it flowed at the end of the 18th century. Currently, it belongs to the Evian mineral water company, and you can fill your bottle with "free" Evian water here. There's also the Palais Lumière Museum to explore, and if you have enough time, make sure to go on a ride on the historic funicular (cable railway). It offers breathtaking views from the heights of Evian!
- Food and drinks are not included. You can buy snacks and drinks onboard.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Your boarding point is at Lausanne Ouchy Pier - 1.
- Address: Quai Jean-Pascal Delamuraz 1006 Lausanne. Get Directions to the Boarding Point
- The boarding point is a 5-minute walk from the metro station 'Ouchy Olympique.'
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Know Before You Go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized.
- Dogs are accepted on the boat. They generally need a second-class half-fare ticket. They may also travel first class. However, small dogs (no more than 30 cm shoulder height), in a basket or similar, travel free of charge.
- Wheelchair access is usually possible but it depends on how busy the boat is and its size. Toilets for disabled people are available on all our boats except the "Col-Vert" and the "Général-Guisan."
- To enter French territory, Swiss citizens must have a valid identity document (ID card or passport). All other will need an ID card or passport with a valid visa, if required.
- Strong winds can cause delays or disruptions.
- You can leave the boat at Chillon castle to make a visit. You can then continue your round trip 2 hours later when the boat returns to Chillon. Please check the timetable to make sure you have another boat in the afternoon.
- At lunch time it is possible to eat onboard. It is mandatory to book your table in advance. Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- The boat is stroller accessible.
- Most travelers can participate in this tour, and it will have a maximum of 60 travelers.
Infants aged 0-5yrs go for free. Children aged 6-15yrs, as well as anyone with Halbtax (Half-fare card of the Swiss Railway SBB) aged 16yrs and above, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
Quai Jean-Pascal Delamuraz 1, 1006 Lausanne, Switzerland, Lausanne, 1006, Switzerland