Klosterneuburg Monastery Guided Tour
- Delve into the history of the remarkable Austrian landmark, Klosterneuburg Monastery.
- Various guided tours take place throughout the day: you have access to them all.
- Explore the many amenities of the Abbey with an expert tour guide.
- Gasp at the treasury's archducal hat, the Verdun altar, the yearly exhibition, and the baroque wine cellar.
There is much to discover where heaven and earth meet, and we believe that is when you visit the Klosterneuburg Monastery's Treasure Chamber with the Archduke’s Hat, the annual exhibition and the Monastery Museum. You have access to a range of guided tours throughout the day at each section with this ticket.
The showpiece of the Treasure Chamber is the Holy Crown of Austria, the Austrian Archducal Hat! This one artifact makes the Treasure Chamber at Klosterneuburg one of the most important historical attractions in all of Austria.
For centuries now, the monastery has commissioned and acquired works of ecclesiastical art. Located in the Archdukes' Rooms (on the 2nd floor of the Imperial Wing), you'll find a cross-section of the Monastery's collections across 12 halls. Admire late-Gothic panel paintings, considered to be of regional significance to the museum, amidst other works of art. You'll also find religious art from the 20th and 21st centuries here at the Gallery of Modern Art.
- Guided tour
- Hotel transfers
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Klosterneuburg Monastery.
- Address: Stiftsplatz 1, 3400 Klosterneuburg, Austria.
- The closest train station is Klosterneuburg Kierling Bahnhof, a 10-min walk to the redemption point.
- Train lines R40 & S40 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Know Before You Go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Please note that during Divine Office, Mass and other liturgical ceremonies it is not always possible to visit/enter the monastery church.
- This attraction is wheelchair, pram/stroller accessible.
Stiftsplatz 1, Vienna, Austria