Lisbon Private Sunset Cruise
- Enjoy a private cruise upon the gleaming waters of Tagus River.
- Suitable for all ages, this cruise guarantees a relaxing and unforgettable time.
- Catch views of Doca de Belem’s historic sites and charming port.
- Drink in unique coastline views and Lisbon's skyline at sunset.
Kick back and relax on this sunset sailing trip off the coast of Lisbon! As you sail along the shimmering waters of Tagus River, gaze out at Doca de Belem’s historic sites and charming port. Whether alone, with your better half, or with your family, you're guaranteed a remarkable experience upon the waters of Portugal. Bask in the serene atmosphere, drink in great views, and listen to informative commentary on board. You'll even watch the sunset from the deck. Admire the sparkling Atlantic Ocean bordered by the golden-orange hues of the sky!
- Hotel transfers
- Food & drinks
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your cruise to avoid delays.
- Make your way to Palmayachts - Lisbon Boat Tours Office.
- Show your e-voucher to our crew at Gate 1 where the check-in takes place.
- Address: Doca de Belém - Gate 1, Av. Brasília, 1400-038 Lisboa, Portugal.
- It is right next to the Monument to the Discoveries- Padrão dos Descobrimentos.
- The closest bus stop is Estação Fluvial Belém, a 10-min walk to the office.
- Bus #728 will bring you here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Know Before You Go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart) as much as possible.
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Children must wear a life jacket at all times. This is not mandatory, but is strongly recommended.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 min prior to cruise time.
- Small tour groups of no more than 10 guests.
Doca de Belém - Gate 1, Av. Brasília, Lisbon, Portugal