London Experience with Lunch
WHY YOU SHOULDN'T MISS THIS
- Explore the majestic Saint Paul’s Cathedral and its beautiful mosaics, historical artifacts, detailed paintings and other curiosities
- Witness the iconic Changing of the Guard routine at the Buckingham Palace and visit the Crown Jewels at the Tower of London
- Enjoy breath-taking views of the city on a ride of the London Eye
Want to visit the best tourist attractions of London in one amazing package? Our panoramic tour of London will leave you content, yet asking for more of the amazing city!
Explore the beauty of Saint Paul’s Cathedral, with a dome that has dominated London’s skyline for 300 years. Get the ultimate London experience and witness the Changing of the Guard at the Buckingham Palace. Experience the glory of the British Empire at the Tower of London which has served as a Royal Palace, prison, mint and even a zoo.
Take a break from the streets and enjoy a scenic boat ride on the River Thames which gives you incredible views of the city as you glide past. Take an unforgettable walking tour of the quaint Greenwich Village with the help of a professional guide.
End the day with a ride on the London Eye and enjoy some breath-taking views of the city.
- On Sunday due to Church services, there is no guiding inside St Paul’s Cathedral
- Bookings made after midnight for the same day will not receive a free lunch
- The Guard Change may not be operational in bad weather conditions. On these occasions we will visit the Horse Guards for a photoshop instead
- Hotel Drop-off
- Food and beverages
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets at the time of pick-up along with a valid photo ID.
Tour begins at your hotel, London, United Kingdom