Madame Tussauds London Ticket
- Benefit from access to 14 interactive zones, bound to keep you amused and entertained
- Take photos with up to 250 lifelike figures of ?your favorite celebrities
- Enjoy a thrilling 4D Cinema Experience as you watch your favorite Marvel Super Heroes in action
- Go on a fun, informative, time-traveling taxi ride through 400 years of London history
- Gain a truly English experience as you relish local delicacies during afternoon tea with the royal family for company
- Delight in a variety of food and drink options to pick from during your time at the attraction
Ever wanted a picture with the hottest stars in Hollywood? Or one with your favorite athlete in the world? Perhaps even your best-loved superhero? In London, Madame Tussaud's, you have access to up to 250 realistic wax figures of the most popular celebrities in the world! Founded by wax sculptor Marie Tussaud, Madame Tussaud's now exists in up to 23 different locations worldwide. Pose with realistic wax figures of Benedict Cumberbatch, David & Victoria Beckham, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Kate Winslet, and so on.
If you think just plain wax models won’t do the trick, then enjoy the immersive, 4D experiences that feature the Marvel Super Heroes as they battle it out to save London. There are 14 different interactive areas to choose from, where you can witness an array of items including historic and contemporary costume, celebrity memorabilia, a collection of personal letters, and more.
Don't miss out on a thrilling time-traveling taxi ride through 400 years of London history on the 'Spirit of London' and make sure you treat your taste-buds to the wide variety of delicacies and beverages (alcoholic & nonalcoholic) available for you to choose from. Your dreams to enjoy a typical English afternoon tea with the royal family just came true! Delight in a full day filled with fun activities, lots of new experiences, and many, many photographs.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone at Door #1 to exchange your voucher for your timed entry ticket for the next available time slot, after which you will enter the venue through Door #2
Ticket Redemption Point
Redeem your tickets directly at Madame Tussauds London (Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London NW1 5LR, United Kingdom)
- Get off at the Baker Street Station (Stop E). The museum is a short 2-minute walk from the bus stop.
- Get off at the Baker Street Station. The museum is a short 4-minute walk from the stop.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule
Know Before You Go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Standard Admission
- Advanced Purchase (before 3 PM)
- Advanced Purchase (after 3 PM)
- The majority of facilities are designed to be fully accessible however the spirit of London ride requires the ability to walk unaided for up to 40 steps
- Only three wheelchair users permitted in the attraction at any one time due to safety reasons. Limited wheelchairs are available at the attraction.
- You can gain access to the internet by connecting using the Cloud
Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Madame Tussauds London, Marylebone Road, London, NW1 5LR, United Kingdom