Mykonos Cruise: Delos Archeological Site & Museum
- Visit the ancient Roman Agora of Delos, a revered UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Apart from being an important archeological site, it is also the birthplace of Apollo, the god of light.
- Excavations at this site (which started in 1873) are still being carried out here.
- Listen to fascinating tales and history from Delos's past from your expert tour guide.
- Explore the island's rich history by discovering the Temple of Dionysus, the theater, the museum, and more.
Board a boat and head to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Delos, an important archeological site, but most popular for being the birthplace of Apollo, the god of light. Excavations in Delos began in 1873 and are still being carried out today by the French School of Archeology. Explore the site for an hour and a half with an expert guide by your side, discovering the Temple of Dionysus, the theater, the museum, and more. You'll have some free time to explore the museum on your own. Before leaving the island, grab a beverage or a light snack at the coffee shop if you please.
- Entry into Delos archeological site
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Your boarding point is at the Delos Tours Pier.
- Address: Kastro, Mykonos, Mikonos 846 00, Greece.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be canceled, amended or refunded.
Know Before You Go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- When it's hot out, wear light clothing. Carry sunscreen, a hat and a bottle of water, especially in the summers.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Infants 3 and below go free. Children aged 4-9 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry valid photo ID).
Delos Tours Pier, Mykonos, Greece