New York Explorer Pass - Pick Your Attraction
- With the NYC Explorer Pass, you can choose 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 10 attractions.
- Click here for the Explorer Guidebook.
- Enjoy free, one-time entry to attractions, saving you up to 50% on entrance tickets.
- In addition, you get shopping, dining, and entertainment discounts.
- Visiting the first attraction will activate your NYC Explorer Pass.
- The pass is valid for a period of 60 days from activation, so you can space out your sightseeing.
- The NYC Explorer Pass comes with an online guide and printable PDF that include useful maps and key information about the attractions.
Why You Should Pick the NYC Explorer Pass
The NYC Explorer Pass is perfect for those who'd like to cover the length and breadth of the city with minimum hassle and maximum gain. You can explore experiences from a list of 90 attractions at your own pace. After the pass has been used for the first time, you have up to 60 days to use it fully before the validity runs out. However, days of usage don’t need to be consecutive. This gives you the leeway to comfortably explore New York City and lets you customize your sightseeing experience in the Big Apple at your convenience.
The NYC Explorer Pass is easy to use with no extra charges. All you have to do is show your pass at the designated areas, and voila, you avail automatic admission within the validity period! As soon as your purchase is confirmed, you will receive the Explorer Pass via email.
How to Use Your NYC Explorer Pass
The biggest advantage is the savings. The NYC Explorer Pass gives you free, one-time entry to the attractions of your choice, saving you up to 50% on individual tickets at the gate, had you purchased them separately. Based on our recommendations below, the NYC Explorer Pass promises to be an affordable alternative for travelers to New York. Click here for the Explorer Guidebook
- Empire State Building
- Top of the Rock Observatory
- Big Bus Classic Panoramic Tour
- 9/11 Memorial and Museum
- One World Observatory
- Statue Of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Madame Tussauds New York
- American Museum of Natural History
- Best of NYC Cruise: Circle Line Sightseeing
- Central Park Full Day Bike Rental by Unlimited Biking
- Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum and Space Shuttle
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Ripley's Believe It or Not!® Times Square
- Guggenheim Museum
- Circle Line NYC Landmarks Cruise
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- 9/11 Tribute Museum & Guided Memorial Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge Bike Rental (Full Day) by Unlimited Biking
- Harbor Lights Cruise: Circle Line Sightseeing
- The Whitney Museum of American Art
- Museum of Sex
- Catacombs by Candlelight Tour
- Central Park Bike Tour by Unlimited Biking
- Museum of Ice Cream
- SoHo – Little Italy – Chinatown Neighborhood Walking Tour
- Brooklyn Museum & Brooklyn Botanic Garden Combo
- Secrets of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island - Walking Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Walking Tour
- 9/11 Museum Workshop: Hands-On 9/11 Tour
- Graffiti & Street Art Walking Tour in Brooklyn
- Harlem Bike Rental (Full-Day) by Unlimited Biking
- Brooklyn Bridge Guided Bike Tour by Unlimited Biking
- High Line – Chelsea – Meatpacking District Neighborhood Walking Tour
- Escape Virtuality
- Marvel & DC Superheroes Tours
- Broadway & Times Square Walking Tour
- The Met Cloisters
- The New York Botanical Garden: Garden Pass
- Fotografiska New York
- Central Park Walking Tour
- Hudson River Bike Rental (Full Day) by Unlimited Biking
- Greenwich Village Walking Tour
- Best of Brooklyn Walking Tour in Williamsburg
- St. Patrick's Cathedral Tour with Express Entry
- Clipper City Tall Ship: Daytime or Sunset Statue Sail
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center - Westchester
- The Museum of The City of New York
- NYC Slavery & Underground Railroad Walking Tour
- New York Historical Society Museum
- Hamilton Tour
- Masters of the Camera NYC Rooftop Photoshoot
- Surrey Bike Rental on Governors Island (2 hours)
- Pride Walking Tour
- Guided Harlem Highlights Bike Tour by Unlimited Biking
- Harlem Jazz Series
- Ghosts of Greenwich Village Tours
- Top of the Highline and Vessel Tour
- New York City Sketching Art Tour
- Museum of Jewish Heritage
- Perfect Picnic
- Liberty Super Express Cruise
- The RIDE
- Madison Square Garden All Access Tour
- Night Tour by Big Bus New York
- Radio City Stage Door Tour®
- Liberty Cruise: Circle Line Sightseeing
- Woodbury Common Bus Tour (Round Trip + VIP Coupon Booklet)
- NYC TV & Movie Bus Tour
- Harlem Gospel Tour (Sunday Service)
- Yankee Stadium - Classic Tour
- The TOUR
- Gossip Girl Sites Bus Tour
- The Downtown Experience by THE RIDE
- Central Park TV & Movie Sites Walking Tour
- Shearwater at North Cove: Daytime Statue Sail
- Graffiti & Street Art Workshop
- Food on Foot Tours
- When Harry Met Seinfeld Bus Tour
- City Rambler Walk Through History Tour
- Fashion Windows Walking Tour
- Queens-Flushing Meadows International Food Excursion
- Spirits On Foot - Beer, Spirits & Wine Crawl
- A Walk in the Park Tour by City Ramblers
- The East Village TV & Movie Sites Walking Tour
- Holiday Markets & Christmas Lights Walking Tour
You will receive an email confirmation with your NYC Explorer Pass shortly. Download the voucher on your mobile device and display it at any of the attractions included in your pass to avail free entry.
The pass is activated upon the first usage. Once the pass has been activated, you have 59 days to use the same before it expires.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
The pass can be canceled anytime during the life of the pass, as long as it has not been activated.
Know Before You Go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- 2 Choices Pass
- 3 Choices Pass
- 4 Choices Pass
- 5 Choices Pass
- 6 Choices Pass
- 7 Choices Pass
- 10 Choices Pass
- Click here for the Explorer Guidebook.
- With the NYC Explorer Pass, you get to visit multiple attractions with the same ticket. The pass is valid for a 60-day period, so you can space out your travel and plan your travel itinerary in advance.
- Using the NYC Explorer Pass is completely hassle-free. Your pass will be emailed to you and you can simply save it on your phone. Just display the e-ticket at the designated spots for the attractions listed and enjoy swift and easy entry.
- Note: In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, attraction inclusions with the pass are subject to change, and availability may differ from instructions on attraction websites; please click here for the most up-to-date list of inclusions.
Children aged 3-12 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
New York, United States