Palace of Versailles Priority Access Tour from Paris with Transportation
- Avoid long queues at the exquisite Palace of Versailles, one of the most extraordinary achievements in 17th-century European art, with exclusive skip-the-line escorted access with a host.
- Choose between Half Day and Full Day tours and enjoy this experience the way you would like to!
- Don't fret about getting around with ready transportation available from Paris from centrally located pick-up points.
- Explore the Palace of Versailles with an audioguide, available in a range of languages like English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, and Portugese.
- Witness the stunning Musical and Fountain Garden shows that run during intervals throughout the day on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at an upgraded fee.
Travel in the Lap of Comfort with Stress-Free Round-Trip Travel from Paris
Avoid the hassle and stress of planning your travel from Paris to Versailles; with these tickets, we’ll sort out the logistics! Get to choose between a Full Day tour of 7 hours and a Half Day tour of 4 hours, and enjoy bus transfers to and fro from Paris to Versailles.
Situated just 30 minutes outside Paris, in the village of Versailles, this elaborate complex once thrived as an epicenter of political power for the Kingdom of France. After boarding the bus, travel to the palace and begin your visit outdoors as you stroll along the cobblestone grounds, through the beautiful French gardens, and pass by the gorgeous Versailles fountains.
Enjoy Priority Access to the Exquisite Palace of Versailles with a Host and a Multilingual Audio Guide
Your host will escort you to the Castle entrance, where you will get to bypass the tediously long queue and make your way directly into the Palace. Once inside, enjoy access to the most famous places within the Castle with your audioguide for company, providing you insight and information in up to eleven languages! Explore the ornate King and Queen's State Apartments. Learn about the French monarchy and peek into the private lives of King Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette. Next, make your way to the glittering Hall of Mirrors. Connecting the two aisles of the palace, the impressive hall has been deemed one of Louis XIV’s best contributions to the Palace. Historically, it is also where the Treaty of Versailles was signed in 1919, ending WWI. Once your visit is winding down, meet up with your host and return to Paris in your own time, allowing for another activity in the afternoon, or a longer visit at Versailles.
If you’d like to maximize your time at the palace of Versailles and gain access to Marie Antoinette's Estate of Trianon, click here.
Each year, it is estimated that approximately 5 million people visit the Palace of Versailles, and between 8 and 10 million people walk its gardens. A place of immense beauty, Versailles stands as a symbol of France’s monarchy and its glorious history. Exploring it is a once in a lifetime affair and we hope to make your experience unforgettable.
- Guided tour of Versailles Palace.
- Access to Marie Antoinette's Estate of Trianon.
- Your voucher for Palace of Versailles Priority Access Tour from Paris with Transportation will be emailed to you shortly.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your host while boarding the bus.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Please check your final voucher for the boarding point details and specific instructions.
Arrival in Versailles
- Upon arrival, your host will escort you to the group entrance of the palace and provide you the details of departure from Versailles. - Once you complete your tour inside the palace, meet your host at the designated meeting point and board the bus for Paris. - Please check with your host for the drop locations in Paris.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before schedule
Know Before You Go
Upon arrival in Versailles, the host will escort you to the group entrance of the palace and will help you bypass the lines saving you up to 2 hours. In addition, having pre-booked tickets online, you will also avoid the hassle of having to wait in line at the on-site ticket box office. Keep in mind that all visitors, regardless of ticket type or vendor, are still required to pass through security.
During high season, from April through October, it is recommended to visit the Palace early in the morning, right when it opens. Tuesdays and weekends generally see the most traffic, especially on days of water fountain shows.
Versailles Priority Access Full Day Escorted Tours with Transport are available Tuesday through Sunday. All guests are kindly requested to arrive no later than 15 minutes before the scheduled pick up time from the respective pickup points.
You will visit the formal gardens in the morning and the main palace around noon during the summer season. The order of your visit will likely change during the winter season when the tour begins at 3 PM.
Palace of Versailles Hours
Every day, except Mondays, the Palace opens at 9 am and closes at 6:30 pm. Last entry is at 6 pm. The Trianon Estate and the Carrosses Gallery open in the afternoon at 12:00 pm and 12:30 pm respectively. Both close at 6:30 pm.
Gardens of Versailles Hours
Open daily from 8 am to 8:30 pm during high season (April - October) and from 8 am to 6 pm in low season (November to March).
The tour duration can vary between 2.5 - 4 hours.
Reduced Price Tickets
Versailles Palace + Musical Gardens
Children below the age of 6 enter for free. Child tickets (below 12 years) are available at a reduced price of €46. Please ensure that you are carrying a valid ID for all the members in your group.
Paris, 75009 , France