Sea Life London Aquarium tickets
Found on the banks of the River Thames, the Sea Life Aquarium is an animal lover's paradise. Spend a whole day exploring the aquarium's different zones and learning all about the thousands of sea animals housed there in over two million liters of water.
Brave the depths of the Pacific before trekking through the Amazon Rainforest. Glide alongside our Sea turtles before waddling with our Gentoo penguins, where you’ll discover our Polar Adventure. With twelve different species of sharks, clownfish and friendly Gentoo Penguins, you're sure to spend a fun-filled day under the sea with over 5,000 fantastic creatures.
- Get up close and personal with thousands of marine animals
- Learn all about the aquarium's underwater creatures
- Explore the different Sea Life zones and prepare to be captivated
- Please note that attractions may close areas/exhibits at their discretion on the date of your visit
- Children aged 15 years and younger must be accompanied into the attraction with an adult aged 18 years and older
- The use of tripods and flash photography is forbidden however, visitors are allowed to take photos
- While the Sea Life Aquarium does not have any cloakroom facilities to store your belongings, the London Waterloo Station has a left luggage facility where you can store belongings for a small fee. Please enquire at the station for further information
- There are no dining facilities inside the Aquarium. Eating and drinking within the aquarium are not permitted
- Behind the Scenes Tour
- Entrance to the London SEA LIFE Aquarium
- SEA LIFE London Aquarium is located on the South Bank of the River Thames, within the County Hall building. Your ticket is only valid for the selected date and time
- Please refer to the calendar for updated availability
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.
London, United Kingdom