Shrek Adventure London Standard Tickets
- Hop on board the DreamWorks Tours magical flying 4D bus to Far Far Away and visit Cinderella in Shrek’s swamp
- Go on an adventure with Puss in Boots and rescue Pinocchio from the wheel of torture
- Cook up a magic spell with the Muffin Man and learn the art of Kung Fu by Po, the Dragon Warrior himself !
- Enjoy 12 fairy-tale themed live shows centered around the worlds of famous Dreamworks films.
- Experience plenty of photo opportunities and loads of interactive games throughout your journey
- Explore other unique Dreamworks worlds of Madagascar, Kung Fu Panda, and How To Train Your Dragon as part of your experience
Start off by stepping onto the DreamWorks magical flying 4D bus, driven by Shrek’s one and only sidekick Donkey! Experience calamity, chaos, and endless fun, which is exactly what you’d expect with Donkey as your tour guide. When you make it to Shrek’s swamp, unfortunately, he won’t be around, but fear not as help is on its way!
Your magical journey will take you through many interesting worlds and complete exciting tasks. These are presented in the form of 12 exciting live shows centered around several Dreamworks characters. Meet Cinderella who’ll help you collect special ingredients for a special magical spell. Pay a visit to the Fortune Teller in Rumpelstiltskin’s carriage. Say hi to Puss in Boots at the Poison Apple Pub. Save Pinocchio from the Wheel of Torture. Walkthrough the Mirror Maze of Insanity where you’ll meet Sleeping Beauty. Conjure up a spell with the Muffin Man, and finally, find Shrek.
Additionally, you also get to explore the worlds inhabited by renowned Dreamworks characters such as Po from ‘Kung Fu Panda’, the zany bunch of animals from ‘Madagascar’, Light Fury from ‘How To Train Your Dragon’, and many more. Spanning approximately 75 minutes, this experience will leave you and your kids with cherished memories and plenty of excitement while catching these characters again on the big screen!
- Entry to Shrek’s Adventure!
- Magical 4D flying bus experience
- Food and Beverages
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide at the meeting point
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15-20 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Meet your guide at at County Hall (Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7PB)
By Tube - The closest tube station is Waterloo, a five-minute walk from the meeting point. - Visitors can reach County Hall by using the District, Circle, Jubilee, Northern and Bakerloo lines.
By Bus - Bus routes to County Hall include the no. 211, 77 and 381.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule
Know Before You Go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- Same-Day Ticket
- Advanced Ticket
- Your ticket will not be valid for any other time besides the designated time slot. Ensure that you arrive at least 15 minutes before your selected time
- Eating and drinking within the Shrek’s Adventure London is not permitted, only drinking water is allowed
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes for this experience
- The majority of the tour is wheelchair accessible however there are restrictions on the Magic Bus and the Rickety Bridge has an incline
- The recommended minimum age for a child to enjoy Shrek’s Adventure! London is 3-12 years, however, the decision is left to the accompanying adult whether he wishes to take an infant or not. Guests under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult (over 18 years of age) at all times.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 10 AM - 4 PM Thursday: 11 AM - 4 PM Saturday: 10 AM - 6 PM Sunday: 10 AM - 5 PM
Approximately 1 hour & 15 minutes
County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 7PB, United Kingdom