Skip the Line Athens Acropolis & Parthenon Tickets with Mobile Audio Guide
- Enjoy an exclusive fast track admission to the UNESCO World Heritage Site at Athens
- Plug in your earphones, turn on your downloadable audio guide and begin your vivid exploration
- Experience the glory of the historic city of Athens through engaging stories on your audioguide
- Understand why Athens was one of the greatest cities in the world during its heyday
- Check out the Propylaea, Belvedere, the Parthenon, the theatre of Dionysus, etc.
- Discover the rich background of the site following in the footsteps of early Athenians at your own pace
- Experience the glory of Classic Athens and relate to your surroundings in an original way
Skip the ticket line and enter the Acropolis Hill with a pre-booked entry ticket which will be sent to you by email. Download a fascinating self-guided digital audio tour on your smartphone and listen to a great story of the Acropolis at your own pace. Put on your headphones and discover the archaeological site of the theatre of Dionysus, the relics of the Asclepieion, the stunning Odeon of Herodes of Atticus, the temple of Athena Nike, the majestic Propylaea, the Parthenon in its sheer beauty, the peculiar temple of Erechtheum and the Belvedere viewpoint, through the power of storytelling.
Pick up on historical information, uncommon stories, and anecdotes from ancient times. Your tour's content is the result of in-depth research, squeezed into brief original stories that will make your visit both engaging and informative. The audio tour can be used repeatedly and anytime, before or after your visit. This is an unmissable opportunity to experience the glory of Classical Athens and relate to your surroundings in an entirely original way!
- Tour guide
- Food & drinks
- Your e-ticket will be emailed to you 1-day prior to your travel date.
- Your e-ticket needs to be either printed or downloaded on your phone. Download the ticket(s) while on WiFi prior to your visit - no wifi/4G on-site.
- Ensure your smartphone is fully charged & bring your headphones.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Simply scan your e-ticket at the entrance of the site.
- The audio tour is designed to start at the side of the Acropolis entrance from the South-East slopes of the hill.
- Address: Thrasillou, Athens, 105 58
This ticket is valid for the date and time booked.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24hrs before the schedule
Know Before You Go
- After booking, you will receive an email from the local supplier with your personal promo code and instructions for the audio tour.
- Internet access might be unavailable and the mobile signal may be weak at Acropolis Hill. So please download the audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit in order to enjoy it offline.
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation.
- EU citizens aged 0-25 are entitled to have free admission tickets upon presentation of their ID or passport at the location.
- From 1st of April to 31st of October Non-EU citizens, between 6 to 25 years old, upon presentation of their passport, are entitled to 50% reduced admission. The same is applicable to senior citizens over 65 from Greece or other EU member states and the European Economic Area.
- Free/reduced admission tickets do not have skip-the-line privileges and can only be acquired at the ticket booth on-site.
- Headphones and smartphones to access the audio guide will not be provided and must be carried by you.
- You will need between 100 to 150 MB of storage free on your phone to use the audio guide.
1 Nov to 31 Mar
- 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
1 Apr to 15 May
- 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM (last Admission 5:30 PM)
16 May to 1 Sep
- 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- 8:00 AM to 7:30 PM
- 8:00 AM to 6:30 PM
The tour is accessible for people with disabilities.
Side Acropolis entrance from south-east slopes of the hills, Thrasillou, Athens, 10558, Greece