Vatican Museum & Sistine Chapel Guided Tour with Priority Access
- Select the language of your preference (English, Italian, German, French or Spanish) for an insightful guided tour of both attractions.
- Start your tour at the magnificent Vatican Museums where you will follow a well-planned route that showcases the crucial collections of the 54 galleries.
- Tour through the wondrous Sistine Chapel and view the world-famous frescoes by Michelangelo, which have been dubbed “the cornerstones of western art”.
- Be guaranteed a fun touring experience with a tour group of 20-25 people.
Get escorted directly into the Vatican Museums after meeting your expert tour guide at the designated meeting point. The tour route is meticulously planned and will showcase the Museums' most important collections, such as the Galleries (of the Tapestries, of the Geographical Maps, of the Candelabras), the Roman, Greek and Renaissance sculptures (including Apollo of the Belvedere and the Laocoon), the treasures of the Popes, and the picture gallery thronged by Flemish paintings and the works of contemporary and medieval artists.
After this, you will make your way to the glorious Sistine Chapel. Housing frescoes by the world-famous sculptor Michaelangelo, the Sistine Chapel is one of Vatican's must-visit attractions. Gasp at the stunning portrayal of biblical stories from the old and new testaments, find out where Michelangelo hid Ever's torso, and the real meaning behind the Creation of Adam on this guided tour!
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your tour guide
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Please check your final voucher for the meeting point details and specific instructions
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled
Know Before You Go
This ticket has the following variants that you can choose from:
- English-Guided Tour
- French-Guided Tour
- Spanish-Guided Tour
- German-Guided Tour
- Italian-Guided Tour
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask at all times. Please bring your own
- Social distancing within the attraction is maintained - an interpersonal distance of over 1 meter
- Large gatherings are avoided
- Entry will be denied to guests with body temperatures of 37.5°C or higher
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible
- The Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel will remain closed on Sundays
- The Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel follow a strict dress code
- Please ensure that your knees and shoulders are covered
- Ensure that you aren't wearing the following: Sleeveless blouses, miniskirts, shorts, and hats
- Comfortable shoes are recommended as the tour involves a considerable amount of walking