Skip The Line Louvre Tickets with Audioguide
- These skip-the-line tickets allow you to bypass arduous ticket lines and spend more time exploring the artistic treasures of Louvre.
- After a brief security check, which is mandatory for every visitor, feel free to roam the halls of the Louvre at your own pace.
- Take advantage of the convenient audio guide which is available in 10 languages. The route map of Louvre will help you navigate through Louvre hassle-free and curate your own itinerary.
- Don’t miss out on some of Louvre’s most worshipped highlights, including the Venus de Milo, the Winged Victory of Samothrace, the Coronation of Napoleon, and of course, the Mona Lisa, amongst other major artworks.
What to Expect
World’s Most Visited Museum
A trip to Paris is simply incomplete without visiting the Louvre. With over 10+ million visitors annually, this is the most visited museum in the world. Thanks to the skip-the-line tickets, you no longer have to worry about standing in famously-long ticket queues. After a quick security check (which is applicable to all visitors), you may enter the Louvre and explore its many valuable artistic jewels.
The Louvre has over 35,000 artworks on display spanning over 7000 years. They are spread over 8 curatorial departments, including Egyptian Antiquities; Greek, Etruscan, and Roman Antiquities; Near Eastern Antiquities; Islamic Art; Decorative Arts; Sculpture; Paintings; Drawings, and Prints. Ranging from Egyptian artifacts that are 4,000 years old, to modern art works by Oriental artists, the Louvre is the honorary mediator of our artistic heritage.
As you take in your surroundings at your own pace, make sure to pay close attention to the audio commentary and find out about the history behind each renowned art piece. Some of the must-sees at the Louvre are Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa, Eugene Delacroix’s Liberty Leading the People, and Michelangelo’s The Dying Slave & the Rebellious Slave. Don’t miss out on some of the ancient Greek statues such as Winged Victory of Samothrace, Venus de Milo, and Hammurabi’s Code, amongst many others.
- Access to temporary exhibitions
- Food and refreshments
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please get a printed version of the voucher and carry it along with you. Display this voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
These tickets are valid for the date selected at the time of the booking.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
Know Before You Go
- Please note that a deposit of 30 Euros per audio guide will be required before the tour. After returning the audio guide back to the agency at the end of the tour, the deposit will be given back to you.
- Large bags and other carry-on items will not be permitted inside. They can be stored in the cloakroom at the Louvre.
- Since this tour requires a fair amount of walking, it is not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
- The Coronation of Napoleon is currently inaccessible for renovation until November 2019.
- The Louvre Museum closes at 10 PM on Wednesday and Friday.
- It closes at 6 PM on all other days.
- The duration of this tour is approximately 3.5 hours.
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children’s tickets (between ages 3 and 17) can be bought at discounted rates.