Skip the Line Tickets to Prado Museum
- Enjoy skip the line access to the largest collection of Spanish art housed at the Prado Museum.
- Get the chance to view over 20,000 works of art made by artists ranging from the Renaissance period all the way to Picasso's era.
- Admire art by Bosch, Titian, El Greco, Rubens, Velázquez and Goya.
- Marvel at the most famous piece in the museum, Las Meninas by Velázquez.
- Choose between two options: access to the exhibitions (which includes entry to the permanent collections), or access to only the permanent collections.
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
The Prado Museum is a landmark of huge national and global importance. Occupying a 18th-century Neo-classical building, the Prado Museum is home to over 20,000 works of art that include around 7,500 paintings, 8,000 drawings, 4,800 prints, and 1,000 sculptures and other works of art and historical documents. Some of the greats whose works adorn the Prado walls are Francisco Goya, El Greco, Diego Velazquez, Hieronymus Bosch, Peter Paul Rubens and Titian.
On the day you would like to visit the museum, carry a printed copy of the ticket and head to the museum. Bypass the arduous ticketing queue and, after a brief security check, you are free to roam Prado's galleries.
The exhibits on display at the Prado Museum are spread over three levels - basement, first and second. You can explore the museum's galleries for as long as you like. Some of the most important and popular artworks that you must not miss are "Las Meninas", "Crucifixion" and "The Tapestry Weavers" by Diego Velazquez; Goya's "Maja" series; "The Cardinal" by Raphael; the crown jewels; "Emperor Carlos V on Horseback" by Titian; "David Victorious over Goliath" by Caravaggio and many more.
You will get an email confirmation instantly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at either the Jerónimos entrance or the Goya entrance gates, which are open for individual admissions.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled
Know Before You Go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Entrance to Exhibitions
- Entrance to Permanent Collections
- Some sections of the museum are sometimes subject to last-minute closures at the authorities' discretion.
- Also note that the last entry is half an hour before closing time.
- Mon to Sat- 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- All Sundays: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- January 6, December 24 and 31: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- 1 Jan, 1 May and 25 Dec
- Mon to Sat: 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Sun and holidays: 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- If you are a student aged 19-25 with valid student ID, or a teacher accompanying a school group, you can enter the Museum for free
- Address: Paseo del Prado, s/n, 28014 Madrid, Spain
- Entrance: Jerónimos Entrance and Goya Entrance. Both entrances are on Felipe IV Street.
- By Metro: The closest metro station to the Prado Museum is the Atocha station (Blue Line L1) or Banco de Espana station (Red Line L2).
- By Bus: Lines 9, 10, 14, 19, 27, 34, 37 and 45
Ages 17yrs and under, students up to 25yrs of age and people with disabilities enjoy reduced pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
The Prado Museum, Madrid, 28014, Spain