The Barcelona Pass - Unlimited Attractions Pass
- Reap the benefits of big savings on both time and money with the Barcelona Pass for 2 or 3 days, with or without a handy travel card, giving you unlimited access to the city's reliable public transport.
- Get free, one-time access to over 20 popular attractions around the city from Gaudi's Casa Mila and Casa Batllo to the historic FC Barcelona Museum.
- The pass is activated at the first attraction for two or three consecutive days and is valid up to a year from the date of purchase.
- You can visit the attractions of your choice anytime within two or three days, giving you unparalleled convenience.
- The Barcelona Pass comes with a free metro map and a downloadable guide that contains useful information including travel tips, attraction information, subway map, city map, contact information and more.
About Your Barcelona Pass
Exploring a new city can be daunting but with the Barcelona Pass, the city is quite literally in the palm of your hand. This handy card allows free, one-time access to over 20 popular attractions in the city over the course of two or three days! The pass is valid for consecutive days, and not spaced out 24-hour periods.
This pass is a fantastic alternative for saving you both time and money. All ten attractions included in the pass don't require pre-booking, so you can simply turn up with your Barcelona Pass and enter, hassle-free!
How to Use Your Barcelona Pass
The biggest advantage of the pass is the savings. The Barcelona Pass lets you save on individual charges at the gate if used correctly. The pass promises to be an affordable alternative for travelers to Barcelona.
Here's a brief breakdown of the potential savings you could avail with the 2-Day Barcelona Pass:
The Barcelona Pass - 2-Day Pass (adult): €99
Individual prices at the gate:
- Barcelona Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour: €29
- FC Barcelona Museum + Camp Nou Tour: €28
- Casa Milá (La Pedrera): €22
- Casa Batlló: €24.50
- Poble Espanyol: €13
- Las Golondrinas Barcelona Boat Cruise: €15
- L'Aquarium: €20
- Casa de les Punxes: €12.50
- Barcelona Walking Tour: €18
- Barcelona Zoo: €19.90
Total (Without the Barcelona Pass): €201.90
The Barcelona Pass - 2-Day Pass is worth €99. This a saving of 50%. Adding the Travel Card to you pass helps you save tenfold and gives you unlimited access to the city's public transport.
Please note that these are approximate prices that are subject to change.
List of Attractions & Tours
Museu de la Musica
Gaudi Exhibition Centre
Museu de Cera de Barcelona
Museum of Ancient Egyptian Culture Barcelona
The Museum of Modernism
Liceu Opera Barcelona Guided Tour
Las Golondrinas Boat Cruise
Museum of Contemporary Art (MACBA)
Colonia Güell & Gaudí’s Crypt
Gaudí Experiència 4D
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your Barcelona Pass shortly. Please carry printed copies of your voucher and redeem them for your city pass at the Redemption Centre at Palau Moja, C/ Portaferrissa, 1, 08002 Barcelona (Operating Hours: 9:30 AM to 9:30 PM). The pass will be activated after its first usage and will remain active for consecutive days depending on your choice of pass.
Your pass is valid for up to 12 months from the date of purchase. The pass is activated when you use it at the first attraction, after which it is valid for consecutive days as specified by your choice of pass.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Know Before You Go
You get to visit multiple attractions with the same ticket. The pass is valid for 12 months from the day of purchase, and after the first usage, it is valid for consecutive days. For instance, with the 3-day pass, if you first use your pass on a Monday, it is then valid on the following Tuesday and Wednesday. The pass expires at midnight.
The optional Travel Card allows you access to the following modes of public transport: - Metro - Montjuïc funicular and bus (TMB) - Local train (FGC, Zone 1) - Tram (TRAM) - Regional train (Rodalies de Catalunya, Zone 1)
For information on the schedules of the city's transport system, click here.
Note: In light of the outbreak of COVID-19, attraction inclusions with the pass are subject to change, and availability may differ from instructions on attraction websites; please click here for the most up-to-date list of inclusions as of August 26th, 2020.
BcnEnjoy, Carrer de Montsió, 10, Barcelona, 08002, Spain