The Wonder Maze – The World’s Largest Mobile Maze
- The Wonder Maze with its twisted paths and labyrinth-like system is great fun for both children and adults alike
- With paths that change regularly, the entangled maze remains ever so intriguing, leaving you in awe and wonder
- Find your way to the center of the maze and enjoy a panoramic view of the winding paths from the viewing platform
- Enhance your memory and directional abilities with this fun and laid back activity that allows you to walk at your own pace
What To Expect
For centuries, mankind has been obsessed with the idea of a labyrinth. From the Middle Ages to the people of today; all believe the path to true salvation can only be achieved by conquering a maze! A labyrinth, contrary to popular belief, doesn’t have to be complicated. In fact, these puzzle-like hedge mazes arrived in the eighteenth century, and have been a source of amusement and pleasure ever since.
The Wonder Maze is one such puzzle, inviting you to a day of fun and frolic. Stretching across 30000 sq ft., this maze is known to confuse visitors of all ages. Seek out several secret stations as you walk through the twisted paths, and find your way to the center, where a viewing platform standing 5 meters high provides a stunning view of this larger-than-life maze. There is no queueing up with this activity, and you get to walk at your own pace while finding your way around. The Wonder Maze tests your memory and sense of direction, forcing you to enhance your abilities as you uncover the secrets of its winding pathways.
- Additional Gratuities
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your voucher at the main gate of Riverland - Dubai - United Arab Emirates.
- This is open daily from 11.00 AM to 10.00 PM.
- Admissions to the maze stops at 09:00 PM
- By Car: From downtown Dubai, the trip is around 40 minutes. Head south of Sheikh Zayed Road. Drive past Dubai Marina and Jebel Ali and you will see Dubai Parks and Resorts on the left.
- By Public Trasport: Take the red metro line south all the way to the last station, Jebel Ali. From there, you will have to take a taxi the rest of the way - which should only take you about 15 minutes.
These tickets are valid for the date and time selected during booking.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Know Before You Go
Daily from 2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
You can expect an hour’s time to get through the maze.
Strollers and wagons are permitted in the maze.
- Stay on the paths. No running allowed inside the maze.
- Do not take shortcuts or harm the foil in any way.
- If you appear to be stuck, simply raise your arms and stay where you are until help arrives.
- It is advisable to bring along a hat, some sunscreen, and a water bottle. Besides this, no outside food is allowed in the maze.
- Ensure you go to the washroom before entering the maze.
- Bring a backpack if small children are around, and secure all your loose items as the venue is not responsible for lost items.
- Children under 8 yrs of age must always be accompanied by an adult.
- No smoking allowed on the premises.
- Please walk carefully until you exit the maze. You must remember to be patient. If you get lost, you can skip the path by going under the Tarpaulin as there is a 50 cm gap between this and the ground. Afterward, walk back around the outside edge until you reach the entrance.
- The admissions into the maze stop at 9 PM. Everyone is given plenty of warning around closing time, so don’t worry about getting stuck inside.
- After conquering the maze, you can take the quick exit, without having to walk back all the way.
- There are several food vendors just around the attraction, where you can grab a quick snack!
- The outside paths are not always in the best of shape, so ensure to wear comfortable outdoor clothing with sneakers or sturdy shoes.
- In case of heavy rains or adverse weather conditions, the maze will shut down as the paths become slippery.
- The wonder maze is technically aimed towards adults, but children will enjoy this just the same!
Sheikh Zayed Road, Riverland, Dubai, United Arab Emirates