Typical Venice Gondola Ride
- Enjoy the grandeur of Venice through its canals on a peaceful gondola ride.
- Immerse yourself in the opulence of Venice and optionally learn about its vibrant history via a handy multilingual audio guide app.
This tour is perfect for those who are looking for a typical Venetian experience as well as an immersive history lesson on the floating city! With tours like these, we guarantee you a picture-perfect visit to Venice.
Enjoy the Grandeur of Venice on a Peaceful Gondola Ride
On this delightful Gondola ride, you will get the chance to marvel at the great views of Venice's top attractions from a unique vantage point. You will cruise past the Salute Church and Punta Della Dogana. You will also enjoy unique breathtaking views of the Doges Palace and of St. Mark's Bell Tower, perfect for a photo-op!
Immerse Yourself in Venice's Vibrant History
An optional audio guide will immerse you in the fascinating history of gondolas and gondoliers! Onboard you will listen to all about the palaces, churches, and attractions around you. You will learn also tales known only by Venetians!
- Headphones (ensure you bring your own)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- The boarding point is - Venice Tours Assistance Point.
- Address: Calle larga de l'Ascension, 1257, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy.
- The Assistance Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office).
- The staff will wait for you there with a sign “GONDOLA TOUR”.
By Ferry: Board line B and get off at the S.Marco station.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Know Before You Go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- With Live Commentary - Canal Grande Ride
- Silent & Romantic - Canal Grande Ride
- The ride is not considered private but it is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party; each gondola can host a maximum of 6 people.
- The seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on the guest’s weight.
- Please wear comfortable shoes.
- Your seat is non-negotiable: The gondolier will be determined what seat you will sit in according to each guest's weight.
- The ride will only be canceled in case of extreme weather conditions or a gondolier strike.
- The itinerary may change in cases of wind or bad weather.
- Please note that this is a shared tour, it is not a private gondola ride.
Live Commentary Languages
English & Italian
Audio Guide Languages
Spanish | German | Japanese | Russian | Chinese | French | Hindi
Reduced Price Tickets
Entry for children below the age of 2 is free, as long as the child does not occupy a seat of his/her own. Children over the age of 2 pay full price.
Unfortunately, this gondola cruise is not wheelchair accessible and is not suitable for participants with impaired mobility.
Venice Tours Assistance Point -St. Mark's Square, Calle Larga Ascensione, Venice, Italy