Ávila and Segovia tour with entrance tickets and typical lunch
Join a complete experience of the monumental cities of Ávila and Segovia. On this full-day tour from Madrid, you'll enjoy a walking visit to both cities, enter the main monuments and enjoy a typical lunch!
Meet your professional guide in central Madrid and begin your trip to Ávila on a private coach. Once arrived, relish a walking tour of this medieval city and enter the top attractions of San Vicente cathedral and the Convent of Santa Teresa de Jesús.
Continue your visit in the monumental city of Segovia and marvel at its impressive Roman aqueduct. Learn the history of the city, while you walk through the picturesque streets of the old town listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Don't miss the opportunity to skip the long lines and enter the majestic Cathedral of Segovia and admire the interior of the impressive Alcazar. After your visit, immerse yourself in Spanish gastronomy, while tasting a typical lunch in a traditional restaurant.
- Marvel at the medieval architecture of Ávila
- Admire the Roman aqueduct of Segovia
- Visit the main monuments with an expert guide
- Taste a traditional lunch in Segovia
- This tour is operated by a bilingual guide
- Alcázar of Segovia - The Alcázar of Segovia is a stunning fortress declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and found in the city of Segovia, in the region of Castile and Léon, Spain. Rumoured to have inspired one of the Disney castles, this elegant palace emerges from the cliffside, looming high over the confluence of the Ciguinuela and the Eresma rivers.
- Full-day tour
- Roundtrip from Madrid
- Official guide
- Entrance to the Basílica de San Vicente and the Convent of Santa Teresa de Jesús in Ávila
- Entrance to the Cathedral of Segovia and the Alcazar
- Lunch (white beans, roasted pig, cake with ice cream, red wine, water, and coffee)
- Next to Gran Vía Galería.
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
You can cancel this booking for free:
- A full refund will apply if you cancel 24 hours or more before the activity start time.
- No refund is possible if you cancel within 24 hours of the activity start time.